• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5 - Screenshots, information and more!

Are you looking forward to SG5?

• Obviously!

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Nope..

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I'm just sad the world will end before we get to play it :'(

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D33S

Spectator
Reaction score
No offense, but it looks really bad. In the first screen shot. You see Flat Land. (Not Something That Really Looks Exciting) And A Few Regular Cobblestone Buildings. Looks to be the only diversity is the height...And The Building On The Right Is Like, Under The Map.... The Plane Doesn't Look very exciting either. And The Stuff to the left of it. looks like random blocks.... And The 2nd Picture Is Standard Redstone, not criticizing that. And The 3rd Picture. Seems To Be some sort of road, with a few buildings. And A Bridge, and Some Ice Rock. Didn't They just add an ice map? I sure hope this will be better, not very excited. SG 4 was the best. And I Know People Hate It. But What does it not have! Now Be Realistic. I'm Not Dissing SG Or Something. Just Not Very excited for SG 5.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
No offense, but it looks really bad. In the first screen shot. You see Flat Land. (Not Something That Really Looks Exciting) And A Few Regular Cobblestone Buildings. Looks to be the only diversity is the height...And The Building On The Right Is Like, Under The Map.... The Plane Doesn't Look very exciting either. And The Stuff to the left of it. looks like random blocks.... And The 2nd Picture Is Standard Redstone, not criticizing that. And The 3rd Picture. Seems To Be some sort of road, with a few buildings. And A Bridge, and Some Ice Rock. Didn't They just add an ice map? I sure hope this will be better, not very excited. SG 4 was the best. And I Know People Hate It. But What does it not have! Now Be Realistic. I'm Not Dissing SG Or Something. Just Not Very excited for SG 5.
Make a map yourself I don't agree.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks great! ...but I doubt I'll get to actually play it considering I can't seem to get on any servers that aren't playing SG4 or Breeze Island...

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it's still being built. They're saving the best picture for when it is actually released silly. Right now they're just giving us some sneak peaks at how it's going now.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I highly doubt that there are going to be many flat areas. They still have a few days to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci