• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games 5 - Screenshots, information and more!

Are you looking forward to SG5?

• Obviously!

Votes: 60 58.3%
  • Nope..

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I'm just sad the world will end before we get to play it :'(

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Did I miss anything in the previous comments?

I mean. There is a lot of flat world and still a lot of space. And i think if they cant fill it in 20 days, it will be really hard to fill it in 4 days.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I mean. There is a lot of flat world and still a lot of space. And i think if they cant fill it in 20 days, it will be really hard to fill it in 4 days.
Maybe they chose not to up to now? I mean, it's not hard to add little hills, so maybe they were saving the easy job for last?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Scared its going to be the next sg4/breeze island
Quite the opposite for me: If it becomes a new "SG4/Breeze", then at least we'll have some more variety in the overplayed maps. :p

As for how the map looks...I feel like those screenshots say nothing of it. Those screenshots were taken in locations that make the map look very, very flat and empty. Knowing TeamVareide, the map is bound to be awesome and I'm looking forward to a more in depth look at it to see just how flat and empty it really is. (And guys, if you think about it...SG4 has a lot of flat, empty locations, too...you guys just all have your routes in that city area, so you never see it. >.>)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
No offense, but it looks really bad. In the first screen shot. You see Flat Land. (Not Something That Really Looks Exciting) And A Few Regular Cobblestone Buildings. Looks to be the only diversity is the height...And The Building On The Right Is Like, Under The Map.... The Plane Doesn't Look very exciting either. And The Stuff to the left of it. looks like random blocks.... And The 2nd Picture Is Standard Redstone, not criticizing that. And The 3rd Picture. Seems To Be some sort of road, with a few buildings. And A Bridge, and Some Ice Rock. Didn't They just add an ice map? I sure hope this will be better, not very excited. SG 4 was the best. And I Know People Hate It. But What does it not have! Now Be Realistic. I'm Not Dissing SG Or Something. Just Not Very excited for SG 5.
I distinctly remember Team Variede telling me, "oh yeah, this giant patch of flatland, let's just leave it flat, and not do anything to it, people will love that." And also, "this giant redstone hub, let's just leave it in the open, so people can luls at it."

And furthermore I facepalm at you morosely.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope they can finish it by the 21st deadline. However I don't want the map to be rushed just so it can make the date, take time on the map.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
It looks amazing! :D i love the end-of-the-word theme (if thats what you were going for), cant wait. btu with the way things look, sadly, sg4 will still be more popular... :(

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
No offense, but it looks really bad. In the first screen shot. You see Flat Land. (Not Something That Really Looks Exciting) And A Few Regular Cobblestone Buildings. Looks to be the only diversity is the height...And The Building On The Right Is Like, Under The Map.... The Plane Doesn't Look very exciting either. And The Stuff to the left of it. looks like random blocks.... And The 2nd Picture Is Standard Redstone, not criticizing that. And The 3rd Picture. Seems To Be some sort of road, with a few buildings. And A Bridge, and Some Ice Rock. Didn't They just add an ice map? I sure hope this will be better, not very excited. SG 4 was the best. And I Know People Hate It. But What does it not have! Now Be Realistic. I'm Not Dissing SG Or Something. Just Not Very excited for SG 5.
ok, complain all you want, if you want maps the way you want, make one and submit it.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Iluvit. And as opposed to most people in this thread, I actually like flatland fighting ranges. So much simpler.

D33S

Spectator
Reaction score
ok, complain all you want, if you want maps the way you want, make one and submit it.
lawl, Freedom of speech isn't valid on this site? I loved all the rest of the maps. Is it that bad for not liking one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci