• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Blitzkrieg (Planet Minecraft Contest)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This is the thread for a map made by me and my friends, Blitzkrieg.
This map is inspired by events during WW II. The map is based off of gameplay rather than aesthetics. The map has hidden secrets and dangerous traps, 120 chests, along with Tanks and Bomber planes. I hope you enjoy the map! If you do, please leave a like on the Planet Minecraft page, it'll help us in the contest! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-blitzkrieg/

(Sidenote: The map is about 95% with a building still being add and a few chests)

Download: Not Currently Available

Screenshots:

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really good, a little but more terraforming wouldn't hurt though.
I kept it flat in order I made the pvp better, I probably could of made it look nicer though, I'll see what I can do about that since I'm still tweaking the map.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I love the name of your map! It's looking a little small and "dull", but with a few improvements you will have a very good looking map!

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the name of your map! It's looking a little small and "dull", but with a few improvements you will have a very good looking map!
If you want I could give you the ip of my server and I would really appreciate if you can point out what I could do better, I really want to make this map as good as I can.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
If you want I could give you the ip of my server and I would really appreciate if you can point out what I could do better, I really want to make this map as good as I can.
Would love to, but I am very busy this weekend. I will run some kind of marathon, and my WI-FI is limited. I will spend most of my free time working on my own map, I am sorry.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would love to, but I am very busy this weekend. I will run some kind of marathon, and my WI-FI is limited. I will spend most of my free time working on my own map, I am sorry.
It's totally fine, I myself am spending most of my time studying for finals.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Reaction score
Looks nice, although snow maps can be annoying, sometimes, they just don't look as nice as others I think, but cool map anyways.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Twowowow Flat.

Make bigger/not-flaterer, and guaranteed it makes it into MCSG.

<3

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Twowowow Flat.

Make bigger/not-flaterer, and guaranteed it makes it into MCSG.

<3
I'm still fine tuning the map, I'll defiantly see what I can do about it. And thanks. I hope it gets on mcsg too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci