• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Blitzkrieg (Planet Minecraft Contest)

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
That's so cheap that Ryan steals so many maps, even maps that are on our servers like Holiday Resort and what used to be on Hungry hills, it's going too far,

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
There's nothing that anyone can really do about it. The best option that I have is to ask Bajan to talk to him about giving map makers credit. He still won't do it though. If it's demanded that you be given recognition for your map, he'll just remove it and replace it with another....

Btw, he doesn't even get the names right sometimes XD Moon Base 9 is now Moon Base Alpha....lelwut

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's nothing that anyone can really do about it. The best option that I have is to ask Bajan to talk to him about giving map makers credit. He still won't do it though. If it's demanded that you be given recognition for your map, he'll just remove it and replace it with another....

Btw, he doesn't even get the names right sometimes XD Moon Base 9 is now Moon Base Alpha....lelwut
Mine is called "North Pole" last I checked.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well in defense of him, these maps are available for download and usage by anyone. I'd be pretty happy that he's playing and promoting maps that I've made, especially when he says that he likes them. But in your defense, he should really credit the actual map makers a bit more, as he's quite obviously using the fact that nobody here could actually do anything about it to his advantage and being slack about giving anyone credit.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Well in defense of him, these maps are available for download and usage by anyone. I'd be pretty happy that he's playing and promoting maps that I've made, especially when he says that he likes them. But in your defense, he should really credit the actual map makers a bit more, as he's quite obviously using the fact that nobody here could actually do anything about it to his advantage and being slack about giving anyone credit.
Yeah. I would be fine with most of it (besides the name change) as long as he asked...It's as simple as "Hey Tree, can I use this map on mah servers" Tree: "Sure :D" or "Hey Hawk, can I use this map on mah servers" Hawk: "Sure :D" . It's so easy :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci