• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Breeze Island

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 839 79.5%
  • no

Votes: 217 20.5%

• Total voters

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry to be one of those people.. but, I still love this map. Sure it has some problems, but all of the maps do. :oops:

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Who the hell voted no?!?!?!? -__-
Its amazing!
its fun!
Its creative!
Its ..."Breeze Island" !

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually agree with you mostly on this one. Looking back, I made this back in august 2012, and I just thought of it, and so, created it. Most people liked it at the time, including me, but too many people still like it now, hence it still being way overplayed. There's also a fantasy appeal to it, in the sense that if it didn't have the stone arches, it would be much more boring. If you think the stone arches look unnatural, you must be just judging from the pictures that were taken before I re-did them to make them much more natural. The oceans never really got complained about, I don't see that as much of an issue because a lot of oceans are relatively shallow and flat, especially around islands. There is too much ocean, i totally agree with you on that one. Also, you contradict yourself in talking about the chests, saying how they are well placed, then saying they are too easy to find. Remember, this is a solo build, and any build by a team of people could be much better, as the input of many beats the input of just one.
It's nice to see that you are mature and don't simply rant when people criticize you :) You could try and remake Breeze Island but make it bigger and such, I'm sure the ones who likes Breeze would still love it and more people would probably like it too!

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's nice to see that you are mature and don't simply rant when people criticize you :) You could try and remake Breeze Island but make it bigger and such, I'm sure the ones who likes Breeze would still love it and more people would probably like it too!
That idea has come up a lot recently, and I'm really considering doing it. I'm actually doing a kinda-remake of breeze right now, but its simply for the lulz

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
To all you Breeze haters, your rage is misdirected. Static created a brilliantly designed map, possibly the best ever to come to MCSG. Static created the first ever player designed map that was accepted to the Survival Games. He spent a long time making this amazing map, that will forever be amazing. So haters, don't post mean things to Static because he created a map loved by far too many. He was just an ordinary player, building a map that he hoped might be noticed by a few moderators.

That being said...Breeze Island is overplayed. You can't deny it, it just is. It's like if you ate your favorite food everyday. Delicious in small doses, but eventually you will get tired of it. It's inevitable. That's why I do hope that in Sg2, they create a different voting system, so that maps have limited uses. I do not at all want them to delete Breeze, but there must be some limitations.

I'm also so excited to play Static's nether version of Breeze, it sounds amazing. Hopefully he doesn't create another monster...

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
the thing i like the most is the terroforming better than any of variedes maps

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
SG4 was bad. The ravine was pretty and the mountains look great apart from how they randomly rose up out of completely flat ground.

Then look at SG3 and try telling me Breeze has better terrain. The arches are showed in a basic tutorial on YouTube.

I do love Breeze and enjoy playing on it, but the terraforning is not the best and saying it is is laughable.

andy perkins

Spectator
Reaction score
SG4 was bad. The ravine was pretty and the mountains look great apart from how they randomly rose up out of completely flat ground.

Then look at SG3 and try telling me Breeze has better terrain. The arches are showed in a basic tutorial on YouTube.

I do love Breeze and enjoy playing on it, but the terraforning is not the best and saying it is is laughable.
Vareide does make some pretty intense maps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci