• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Breeze Island

Do you like this map?

• yes

Votes: 839 79.5%
  • no

Votes: 217 20.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
There are 5 areas outside the main island, which include a volcano, a pirate ship, an island with a waterfall, a birch tree island, and an island with a small fortress on it. Its supposed to be tight, close quarters gameplay (if your a own COD black ops, this is the nuketown of survival games :cool:)
now that you put it that way... A small map like this could be a lot of fun... haha.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Explored it with my friend via LAN and its very small. More islands are needed along with more chests! I like the map though and the rail-cart is something I havent seen before! Super cool!
I'll work on it more when single player commands updates. Kinda need worldedit for this

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow! This map looks super nice! I think it would be super fun to play! Although, I think, personally, the terraforming needs some work. You can tell it is made of spheres... but other than that it looks good! What is the diameter of the map?
Yeah, I've gotta agree with this side. I just had to see a few pictures and could easily tell you were just grabing a few spheres. You're using W.E right? Well, with your stick, type /brush smooth 4 4 and then start slowly right clicking on em spheres. If you interfere with the trees, you'll have to redo them.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Suggestion.

For that abandoned ship (x: 100, z: -25), you should make it so that there are no vines leading up to the chest leading to the chest on the mast. It would get players to get creative, like creating some shears and getting some vines etc.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Suggestion.

For that abandoned ship (x: 100, z: -25), you should make it so that there are no vines leading up to the chest leading to the chest on the mast. It would get players to get creative, like creating some shears and getting some vines etc.
But you can't place vines, can you? at least i wasnt intending you to be able to for this map. I might make some parkour stuff going up to it

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I've gotta agree with this side. I just had to see a few pictures and could easily tell you were just grabing a few spheres. You're using W.E right? Well, with your stick, type /brush smooth 4 4 and then start slowly right clicking on em spheres. If you interfere with the trees, you'll have to redo them.
I will, but i was just trying to make sure they werent too skinny

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But you can't place vines, can you? at least i wasnt intending you to be able to for this map. I might make some parkour stuff going up to it
You can, that's how you can get on top of the bank and such on map 2. The developers can choose what blocks can be broken, pick up, and placed on separate maps.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can, that's how you can get on top of the bank and such on map 2. The developers can choose what blocks can be broken, pick up, and placed on separate maps.
wow, i feel stupid for never realising this! anyway, i might redo the whole ship, making it larger and further out to sea, with some parkour to get to the top of the mast

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
wow, i feel stupid for never realising this! anyway, i might redo the whole ship, making it larger and further out to sea, with some parkour to get to the top of the mast
That would be cool, I like parkour :3

You should add some sort of secret underground bunker with puzzles and such :F

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That would be cool, I like parkour :3

You should add some sort of secret underground bunker with puzzles and such :F
Yeah, I'll see, but i'll have to make sure it fits the theme. Maybe some tunnel from one island to another that goes directly under the main island? I'm also planning to have another island thats a bit larger then the birch island where there will be a village.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci