• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games California (70% WIP)

Should The Map Be Added To MCSG In June Update?

• Yes Definetly!

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Yes, But needs so work (say why)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Maybe another update

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • No, I won't enjoy playing this map

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Survival Games California

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: MCGamerzism & Niekrm/Helix Build Team

Game Type: Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
SG California, the map is obviously based upon the popular american state. The map is split into 4 parts, East is the Neighborhood, West is the nature park/attractions, North, the financial and business centre/city and south is the beaches and resort. Typical California!

Builders:
Server Hoster:
WagtailDP and Th0rnfire
Terraformer: Flames1128
Helpers: Niekrm Lewscrew123 TheBlueFlygon Tommychef123 vincent32200
Exterior: XExtrememcX
Interior: Vickelurre Overlord547

Video/ScreenShots

Ariel Views

Abandoned Forest/Sewers
Houses and Local Buildings

Beach House
Pier 39

Ferry/Boat

Speedboats

Beach Aerial Views/Skyline

Sequoia National Park

Japanese Architecture/

Restaurant

Hotel

Cords Of Corn and
Death match Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):

Features and Specific Info
  • 200 Radius
  • Plenty of flatland for PvP
  • Includes 4 segments, Downtown, Neighbourhood, Resorts/Beach and Wildlife Reserve (Nature,Water and Trees etc)
  • Unique and Modern landscaping and exterior building
  • 1 Puzzle to unlock secret chamber with the 4 gems!
  • FREE OF LAG! Not much item frames and redstone to create lag!
Information
There will be download links when the map is finished, please do NOT use the map without our permission (even if the map is not finished) If you are interested in applying for our build team please add me on skype joakin.clary and apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SxN-o_UWUN25fQRbgA56B7cJAVWAiovyPZ5kI3e7YiA/viewform Thread will always be updated with posts so make sure to keep an eye out!

Download Link

I, MCGamerzism of Helix Build Team if applicable agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.​

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like a nice idea, but I'm gonna need to see some screenshots when they're available :)
This is incomplete....
Only submit maps that are 80%+ done pls <3
Wow can't believe you guys saw this so quickly! This thread will be constantly updated so when I wake up tomorrow morning I shall add screenshots :)

qpDemask

Tribute
Reaction score

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, I like the idea,but I think you should start first with terraforming,after that adding buildings.
This guide may help you step by step: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...de-building-a-survival-games-map.30466/page-8 .
This could be also useful: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/world-downloads-to-help-you-get-started.91718/
Agreed, we just started the map too soon without deciding what the landscape is actually going to be. Thank you for the advice I'll take a lol at these threads :D

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright this looks really impressive so far, I would think about adding more details into the building I can see in the picture by maybe adding more depth and not keep the walls just one solid flat block!

I will also add this has a lot of potential but a major thing you'll need to do is add more fine terraforming because that's what people want to see! :D

Hope my comment helped you in a way bud <3

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright this looks really impressive so far, I would think about adding more details into the building I can see in the picture by maybe adding more depth and not keep the walls just one solid flat block!

I will also add this has a lot of potential but a major thing you'll need to do is add more fine terraforming because that's what people want to see! :D

Hope my comment helped you in a way bud <3
Thank you for you advice. I take it you saw my thread in the community corner about this. Thank you for actually coming to my thread and giving advice unlike the others who just focus of the negativity of the thread. :) I like you honey.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Really good map so far, so good pics, can't wait to see the map when it's finished :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci