• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games California (70% WIP)

Should The Map Be Added To MCSG In June Update?

• Yes Definetly!

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Yes, But needs so work (say why)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Maybe another update

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • No, I won't enjoy playing this map

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Updated Thread!
  • Included more pictures!
  • Please ignore any massive holes in the ground (Th0rnfire u dead m8)
  • Please Ignore Cobwebs they show our planning/marking
  • Not all builds are finished
  • All advice will be taken on board as long as your opinion is in detail and you can extend your answer (not scrummy little messages like "no" or "dont like terraforming blah blah blah"
  • Map will be completed in 9 days :D so it's hopefully added a day after (29th of june) for the next map update :p

Reaction score
personally it doesn't look too bad but i must say it doesn't look like a map i would enjoy playing, i understand you took a long time building this map but it doesn't look so nice in all fairness and personally i wouldn't accept this map, sorry... but there isn't much terraforming, which i understand there wasn't much in Valleyside Univeristy but that had some and it looked like the map matched, the screenshots look like a rainbow of colours that don't fit whatsoever and i do believe with not much time most people could achieve something like this. i don't know how long you have been working on this but it doesn't look like you have been working on it enough, maps should be taking 2-3 months to make but this look like it has taken you around 1 month to create this so far. i hope this response is valid enough since you have been criticising others for there smaller comments so i thought i would take my time to create a well structured answer.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
personally it doesn't look too bad but i must say it doesn't look like a map i would enjoy playing, i understand you took a long time building this map but it doesn't look so nice in all fairness and personally i wouldn't accept this map, sorry... but there isn't much terraforming, which i understand there wasn't much in Valleyside Univeristy but that had some and it looked like the map matched, the screenshots look like a rainbow of colours that don't fit whatsoever and i do believe with not much time most people could achieve something like this. i don't know how long you have been working on this but it doesn't look like you have been working on it enough, maps should be taking 2-3 months to make but this look like it has taken you around 1 month to create this so far. i hope this response is valid enough since you have been criticising others for there smaller comments so i thought i would take my time to create a well structured answer.
Thanks for your comment! Just saying winds of change was made in 24 hours by one person ;)

Tommychef123

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with you and I thank you for opening my eyes! I think by the time we are done all that you just said will be fixed. Thank you!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I respect your opinion truly. However, I have got to disagree. A map doesn't need major terraforming to be a great map, look at Valleyside, I do understand what you mean by rainbows of colours, We will be changing this if the final project doesn't fit together. And also, we put damn a lot of time in this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci