• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Forgotten Paradise

Should the cornucopia be in the crater of the volcano?

• Yes that sounds amazing

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No that doesnt sound like a good idea (comment on possible locations if you poll this choice)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
The idea for this map is a nice mountain region with a small village beneath a waterfall that has been long past forgotten and forever menaced by a massive volcano.

To Do list:
Cornucopia (placed within the volcanoes heart)
Waterfall and Lake
Volcano

Mountains (somewhat complete at this time)
Traps
Other locations to mark the land
Mining Village
The terraforming is about 45% done

View attachment 17384

An overhead view of the waterfall and landscape behind

View attachment 17385

A view showing the waterfall and lake that will soon house a small long forgotten village

View attachment 17386

A few of the mountains in the flatland behind i will place the volcano that menaces the entire area

View attachment 17387

Sunset over the mountain range

More terraforming and building is going to be done i WILL update daily eave comments and tips for the map

The helpful commentators will be credited for helping in the maps final draft up!!!

here are the better images and you will no longer have to scroll through the entire thread to see new images all updates will be posted on this album

http://imgur.com/a/ynQaP#0

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks nice so far. I like builds that are a little more natural, like SG1.
Good luck.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Make the cornucopia just inside the rim of the volcano with lava parkour. It might make the game more fun if people prefer to "take the stairs" and go look for other chests rather than do lava parkour and die trying to be TheCornStealer . :)

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
Make the cornucopia just inside the rim of the volcano with lava parkour. It might make the game more fun if people prefer to "take the stairs" and go look for other chests rather than do lava parkour and die trying to be TheCornStealer . :)
the way i formed the volcano it will be in the heart (if the poll votes for the corn in the volcano) either way there will be chests inside the volcano

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
I have completed the heart of the volcano which includes the cornucopia here is a picture

javaw 2013-12-27 11-55-09-235.jpg

updates will continue to pour in

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
I just completed the village on the lake on the board in the middle you can read the village`s back story

javaw 2013-12-27 15-26-02-107.jpg

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
Well i added some more small hills that i plan on completely surrounding the volcano and i found out something else,
that a radius of 300 will be far to small you will see why in the picture after this one... also another village will be in the back of this photo i plan on this one being a quarrying village along with its own back story.

javaw 2013-12-27 23-10-59-761.jpg

Well as you can see there is a misplaced dome that i have to clean up i was doing a radius test and saw that 300 was far too small but as i tried to undo it the game crashed and the command didn't go through this will be a setback for sure. D:

javaw 2013-12-27 23-11-06-023.jpg

J

Joel/MadDawg

The terraforming is looking pretty good so far, but adding more detail to the houses would make the map much better :)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
i do quite like this, but make the villages stand out a bit more, they seem very plain. Don't make it too hilly as well, not many people like those kind of maps. Also not sure of the volcano cornucopia. At least make the platforms stand out more. Otherwise just keep working on your ideas, it could look quite good.

Bentomkeke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci