• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Forgotten Paradise

Should the cornucopia be in the crater of the volcano?

• Yes that sounds amazing

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No that doesnt sound like a good idea (comment on possible locations if you poll this choice)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
well im back with another update would have had one up earlier but my wifi went crazy so without further ado

javaw 2014-01-15 19-35-27-839.jpg

I added some obsidian around the volcano thanks for the suggestion GiggabyteHD
javaw 2014-01-15 17-23-30-541.jpg

Here is the final update to the mining village with plenty of overgrowth within the town and around it as well

Now its back to terraforming tell me what you would like to see

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
i am going to add more mountains around the village behind the original range also i plan on adding a part of the map covered in dried lava (obsidian) and dead trees tell me if you would like to see some destruction on this area of the map

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
I have gotten more mountains formed and decided to show you guys a overhead view.

javaw 2014-01-23 17-57-39-003.jpg

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
well i figure out a radius of 400 is too small (don't worry no bad dome placement this time i used hsphere air to get my measurement) so now its up to 500...

Reaction score
It looks really good. I'm not much of a builder, but the maps is pleasing to the eyes. However, you may want to put all the pictures on the original post so people who don't read the whole thread can still see all the screenshots of the map :)

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
im
It looks really good. I'm not much of a builder, but the maps is pleasing to the eyes. However, you may want to put all the pictures on the original post so people who don't read the whole thread can still see all the screenshots of the map :)
im probably going to put the pictures into an imgur album

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
nice 1000 views to this forum thanks for the support sadly i cant work on this project for a short while im down south in Alabama and we just got snowed in though not deep it iced everything over and i am stuck at a different house on a different computer i will update whenever i can thanks again for the support and posts

Montana Owens

Tribute
Reaction score
i am going to remove the farming and brick villages i will ad some other form of landmark to replace them tell me what you would like to see

Dragongirl10188

Survivor
Reaction score
It looks very nice, I have to say. I love the idea of a cornucopia in a volcano! It's just... yeah, anyways. I like the parkour a lot o.o but it seems a bit unfair? Maybe have each 'path' of parkour be the same to have a fair chance at it.

Good luck, I hope to see this soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci