• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Fortress Pyke

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I just realised something, this map is horrible without shaders. With shaders its spectacular, but without it....
Thanks for that. Apparently a lot of people disagree with you considering it got the most votes for the maps to be added, and people are voting for it on the servers. I'm sick of people like you bashing other peoples maps. If you don't like it, then just keep your mouth shut. Thanks.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Apparently a lot of people disagree with you considering it got the most votes for the maps to be added, and people are voting for it on the servers. I'm sick of people like you bashing other peoples maps. If you don't like it, then just keep your mouth shut. Thanks.
I'm not bashing, just voicing my opinion to post some shader-less pictures next time :)

1stplayer4

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey so this is the map rttle told me about at school it looks cool 0.0 how long did it take u to make

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
You know it's one of those maps i'm Really good on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci