• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Map: Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmmm... Sorry if I'm mistaken, but I recall seeing something something like this on PMC that looked really similar.... I feel like you downloaded the tower and everything within the walls but made everything outside of it yourself.
Thats not true

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
I know, but especially the trees and the style of the ground underneath the trees next to the tower look EXACTLY like something I saw on PMC. even the little bridge is exactly the same, (not sure if he showed it in the screenshots, but its in the map if you download it) is exactly the same except cobble. It's easy enough to do //replacenear 200 netherbrick cobblestone.
It does look similar but its not

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you have proof? Did you record yourself building it? I am positive I saw the exact same ground/tree design inside the walls.

Edit: Look at the 6th picture in your imgur album, http://imgur.com/a/B5noL#5. Now click this link and look at the 6th picture: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/isengard-1952344/
A mixture of grass, sand, soul sand, clay, water, and sugarcane. Exactly the same as the ground in your map.
Most maps that are from movies should look similar but not exactly the same, this guys map had a different terraforming technique and used different blocks. But i can see why it looks the same, if you want and to not cause chaos i will delete the map from the forums and the game to avoid plagerisum.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Most maps that are from movies should look similar but not exactly the same, this guys map had a different terraforming technique and used different blocks. But i can see why it looks the same, if you want and to not cause chaos i will delete the map from the forums and the game to avoid plagerisum.
Don't delete it if you truly made it, I just hate people that try to take credit for other people's work and get VIP for it, and it looked really similar to something I saw before. It's a good map :)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! Just big, maybe I could see this on a 48/ 120 server

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't delete it if you truly made it, I just hate people that try to take credit for other people's work and get VIP for it, and it looked really similar to something I saw before. It's a good map :)
The problem i have with this map is the unorigonality so im gonna terminate it, but i will copy the entire thing for a later day

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Locked by request of the thread OP; let me know if you want the thread deleted completely.
<3

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
This map is WAY too big. 24 Player maps should be no less than a 200 block radius, but not as large as 400! Games would last FOREVER on this map. And the detail is very boring as well.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
This map is WAY too big. 24 Player maps should be no less than a 200 block radius, but not as large as 400! Games would last FOREVER on this map. And the detail is very boring as well.
I guess you dont know boring

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that then. There is little detail throughout, the wall that surrounds the map is very bland and has no detail.
I agree, thanks! unfortunatly i dont even know if i still have the map, but good thing i have it on mediafire, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci