• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games Map: Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map looks absolutely magnificent. However, the giant wall seems a little too plain, it is simply cobblestone formed in a wall, although the way it was structured had struck such an excellent view; I would love to see it have some sort of moss, gravel, and a tiny bit of grass blocks on it too.
But the map in general, it's just amazing, I wish you the best of luck!
Also, as previously stated by other members, the map does seem to be a little too big, I suppose they can make it for a 48 - 100 player map. c:

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
The map looks absolutely magnificent. However, the giant wall seems a little too plain, it is simply cobblestone formed in a wall, although the way it was structured had struck such an excellent view; I would love to see it have some sort of moss, gravel, and a tiny bit of grass blocks on it too.
But the map in general, it's just amazing, I wish you the best of luck!
Also, as previously stated by other members, the map does seem to be a little too big, I suppose they can make it for a 48 - 100 player map. c:
Ok thanks, by the way how did you make your avatar?

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
nice map but since the radius is so big consider making it a 48-120 player map
check out my map at http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/operation-downfall.155645/
Unfortunatly i cannot fix that, you see i originally designed the map to be a 24 player map, and i designed the corn in a certain way that cannot be turned into a 48 player map. Even if i tried to convert it, i would need to make a new corn in a different place in the map, but theres no room for a new corn. However i could make the radius a little smaller. . . :/

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like the idea, But i feel like spawn and some other areas need some work, I can see the worldedit at spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci