• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Tritania

Should this map get added?

• Yes

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hello people of MCSG!

I am William_FTW, and I just want to announce me and my friends first AND totally new map!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pnw5nm6d0t817js

Changelog:

It's called Tritania, and it's a forest town survival games map, which is based on a mix between woods, small villages, a big river, lakes, roads and a huge tree.

Check out the short trailer down here:

Builders:
Ianianmense
William_FTW
w0wmonkey
tovrik
SebaasxP

Info about the map and what is offers:
-250 block radius
-Action filled map , because of the radius.
-Traps
-Around 150 chests.
-Parkours
-Secrets.

-24 spawns.

Screenshots (taken with DEFAULT minecraft resource pack):
http://share.pho.to/3S3uN

Hope you like it!
-William_FTW

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Based on the trailer, it looks pretty good although some of the buildings and stuctures could use a bit more "spice" aka detail.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
This is looking really good.
Could I maybe help with it, and add some more stuff?
And maybe add it to my server when it's fully finished? :D

William

District 13
Reaction score
I see. Ill see what I can do with the buildings ;) screenshots out sooner today.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
The corn from what I can see only has like 10 pedestals? You need atleast 24. I do think like the others said that the buildings need to look a bit better. What is the radius by chance because I couldn't really tell from that trailer. Thanks!

William

District 13
Reaction score
The corn from what I can see only has like 10 pedestals? You need atleast 24. I do think like the others said that the buildings need to look a bit better. What is the radius by chance because I couldn't really tell from that trailer. Thanks!
I dont see how you manage to only count 10, but i havent uploaded screenshots yet so. it is 24 pedals. 12 under and 12 on top.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I dont see how you manage to only count 10, but i havent uploaded screenshots yet so. it is 24 pedals. 12 under and 12 on top.
I said from what I can see. Meaning I can't back it up because I have not seen direct screenshots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci