• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Oasis

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Survival Games: Oasis

You and your 23 comrades have ended up in an oasis in the dessert, there are limited supplies in this remote paradise and definitely not enough for you all to survive. You must fight for survival, venture out into the surrounding dessert to scavenge for food, defend yourself and equip yourself so that you are the one that will survive...

If you manage to make it to night, you are one of the lucky few, however at night, the temperature plummets in the surrounding desert, the safest place for you is the oasis at the centre however, like you, everyone else will be heading there too.

Will you be the last survivor, claim glory and live in this paradise? or will your blood be spilled on the desert sand?

May the odds be in your favour......

COMING SOON
Please note that I have no idea if this map will be on MCGamer however once done, it will be released publicly.

CREDITS:
AlpakaWhacker

Last edited:

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
That looks really good! I can't wait to play it. Nice work :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So... Symmetrical.
Thank you.
And I wish you the best of luck on getting this finished, I would expect this having it being accepted soon enough. c:

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Since this is a Oasis, i don't think there should be a lot of parts with water. Certainly no grass and possibly make it a sand map?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
The thread was posted by an admin. Gee I wonder if all that's needed here is the approval of the general public. :p

But seriously, I like the map and think it'll be the next Breeze Island and fill a hole Winds of Change is trying to but just can't quite fill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci