• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Survival Games: Oasis

Reaction score
To be honest, it looks pretty plain. Maybe it's just the screenshots, but once you put up a download, I'd love to see it.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The big mountains of land look like elephants, with the bridges being the tusks. xD

Great map!

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Survival Games: Oasis

You and your 23 comrades have ended up in an oasis in the dessert, there are limited supplies in this remote paradise and definitely not enough for you all to survive. You must fight for survival, venture out into the surrounding dessert to scavenge for food, defend yourself and equip yourself so that you are the one that will survive...

If you manage to make it to night, you are one of the lucky few, however at night, the temperature plummets in the surrounding desert, the safest place for you is the oasis at the centre however, like you, everyone else will be heading there too.

Will you be the last survivor, claim glory and live in this paradise? or will your blood be spilled on the desert sand?

May the odds be in your favour......

COMING SOON
Please note that I have no idea if this map will be on MCGamer however once done, it will be released publicly.

CREDITS:
AlpakaWhacker

Could I help xD

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
Terraforming definitely needs improvement (too flat and kind of awkward imo), and it is plain (which you did specify you will be working on improving).

Good luck with it.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Looks really good Alpaka. I'm looking forward to seeing the end product! :)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
This looks amazing :eek: I'd really like to play this map :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci