• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Originals

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Your forgetting me. I've been here a really long time :p When Beta was still young.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I am slightly confused as to what makes a person an "Original." I have been around for quite some time, actually, my six month anniversary of joining the site is in 3 days. But I may guess that time is not only a factor?

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Well ive been playing for a long time, not eally sure, but for about two months before map 2 came out

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering the fact chads account was made in mid april along with many others, i wouldnt consider you "original" if you made an account in june. It also doesnt count if youve had an account for a while but have 30 messages.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Considering the fact chads account was made in mid april along with many others, i wouldnt consider you "original" if you made an account in june. It also doesnt count if youve had an account for a while but have 30 messages.
But what about those one this "Originals" who's account were made July or later? Although I agree with you on the only 30 messages thing.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
But what about those one this "Originals" who's account were made July or later? Although I agree with you on the only 30 messages thing.
I guess "original" is a loose term that basically means you've been playing for awhile and are fairly well-known within the community, though, like I said, that's just a guess.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I guess "original" is a loose term that basically means you've been playing for awhile and are fairly well-known within the community, though, like I said, that's just a guess.
See, that is what I was thinking. And then it just comes down to how memorable you are...sucks I am not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci