• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Terra 60% - UPDATE: Siccum Town and Silva Tribe

What do you think of it so far?

• Love it!

• Like it.

• Meh..

• Burn it...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry I've been so busy with work I'm gonna start working on this again! Suggestions would be great!

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry I've been so busy with work I'm gonna start working on this again! Suggestions would be great!
Make sure to put lots of chests, i hate those 120 players maps where its impossible to find a single chest c:

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Before I go on my rant you didn't really complete the whole template for filling in the application. Anyways from what I see now I love the concepts the attention to real landmarks is perfect but here are some things that I think you might wanna change.
  • Let's start off with the use of world painter, I can easily tell that you used world painter for this map world painter isn't completely bad but at the maps current state there are plenty of terraforming problems.
  • Terrain is to smooth and unreal but on some spots it looks good.
  • In that case I would recommend you go back and use voxelsniper and blend out those areas
  • I also notice how the continents are organized I don't get how South America is on the opposite of North America now ik that a minecraft world you can travel on it like a globe but still.
  • Make sure you add enough vocal points large cities or large trees etc
  • I would also add some more chest because people don't want another forsaken ascension
  • Water and traveling inbetween will be a problem.
  • Anyway nice job so far on the map I really like how it is so far, but if you make those changes it might go really far and I know I will quite enjoy it. Good luck and good day!

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Before I go on my rant you didn't really complete the whole template for filling in the application. Anyways from what I see now I love the concepts the attention to real landmarks is perfect but here are some things that I think you might wanna change.
  • Let's start off with the use of world painter, I can easily tell that you used world painter for this map world painter isn't completely bad but at the maps current state there are plenty of terraforming problems.
  • Terrain is to smooth and unreal but on some spots it looks good.
  • In that case I would recommend you go back and use voxelsniper and blend out those areas
  • I also notice how the continents are organized I don't get how South America is on the opposite of North America now ik that a minecraft world you can travel on it like a globe but still.
  • Make sure you add enough vocal points large cities or large trees etc
  • I would also add some more chest because people don't want another forsaken ascension
  • Water and traveling inbetween will be a problem.
  • Anyway nice job so far on the map I really like how it is so far, but if you make those changes it might go really far and I know I will quite enjoy it. Good luck and good day!
Great ideas! Thank you! Yea chests are gonna be placed when I'm done and won't be impossible to find. As for terrain what spots specifically look bad to you? It's my first time using World Painter so I'm still just amazed at how it is even possible to create maps like this lol. But yea the idea was to have different types of terrain for different battle, so Europe, Australia and Antarctica are flatter and more open while the others are more challenging to run through. And I'm currently adding the cities and towns.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Great ideas! Thank you! Yea chests are gonna be placed when I'm done and won't be impossible to find. As for terrain what spots specifically look bad to you? It's my first time using World Painter so I'm still just amazed at how it is even possible to create maps like this lol. But yea the idea was to have different types of terrain for different battle, so Europe, Australia and Antarctica are flatter and more open while the others are more challenging to run through. And I'm currently adding the cities and towns.
If you take a look at the Antarctica picture the ocean to land elevation is way to high in others words a pain in the *** to climb

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
If you take a look at the Antarctica picture the ocean to land elevation is way to high in others words a pain in the *** to climb
That's just right there, there's other spots to climb up without a problem :)

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks freaking amazing.

However, I'd just like to point out:

In the Egyptian/Pyramid area, there are 2 pyramids right next to each other; Ancient Egyptians would never place pyramids near each other as they believe they each deserved 'their own place' I guess.

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
This map is incredible. Do you plan on it being a 48 player map or a 24 person map though? Also how did you make the transitions to the different landscapes?

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Guessing you used worldpainter. :p and it's REALLY good too. The structures do look a little flat to me tho, so if you would like some help or just me look around, contact me on skype live:dsbacon02 I'm also in team red forest which made moonbase9 Icarus etc. this is awesome!

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Survival Games has brought us a huge variety of arenas. From the tropical paradise of Breeze Island, through the polar wasteland of Solar Frost, and to the wild west in Teweran Survival. All these arenas bring us fun and unique settings to play. Now it's time for an arena where every setting is playable. Terra brings players into an arena where one can hunt tributes in the jungles of the Amazon, or search for weapons and food in the Australian Outback, or even battle to the death on the Himalayas. Terra is divided into seven sections. Each representing a continent of Earth, and providing terrain one would find in real life. With custom made trees, realistic landscapes, and soon to be added structures that reflect life in each land, Terra provides very unique, fun, and exciting gameplay for everyone.

The 1,000 radius arena will support up to 120 players and give everyone an equal chance to win. Games will not be short, however, the wide open spaces won't provide too many hiding spots. Valuable loot will be hidden in these wide open areas to draw anyone seeking shelter in dense areas out.

View attachment 38076 View attachment 38073 View attachment 38147 View attachment 38078 View attachment 38092 View attachment 38117 View attachment 38094

I live in North America and have never been to any other continent so if any of the pictures don't accurately portray the continent please let me know! There will be an Imgur link to more screenshots to show other parts of each continent. Feedback would be greatly appreciated and also very motivating! Thank you!

UPDATE 12/8: Welcome to the fictional Old Western town of Siccum and the Silva Tribe from the forests of Eastern United States!
View attachment 38379
View attachment 38415
Locations based on real places:

The Black Forest, Germany

Gold Coast Beach, Australia

Sahara Desert

Mangroves of Ecuador

Vinson Massif, Antarctica

The Grand Canyon, United States

Coastline of Greece

More will be added very soon! Including the rocky coasts of Europe, the Himalayas, Canadian frontier, and the melting ice sheets in Antarctica! More detail will go into all the completed places as well.

Arena Overview:

View attachment 38266

OMG This is one of the most well built creative artwork I have ever seen, one suggestion: More buildings, people don't just want another map with no buildings and trees and no chests. GREAT WORK THOUGH! I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci