• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games: Terra 60% - UPDATE: Siccum Town and Silva Tribe

What do you think of it so far?

• Love it!

• Like it.

• Meh..

• Burn it...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Guessing you used worldpainter. :p and it's REALLY good too. The structures do look a little flat to me tho, so if you would like some help or just me look around, contact me on skype live:dsbacon02 I'm also in team red forest which made moonbase9 Icarus etc. this is awesome!
Yep:p wasn't any 1.8 mods to edit with. Definitely would love help but I have no idea how to make a server and all that.

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
So I've been taking a pretty long break from this map, it's huge and also a huge pain in the butt. I've also realized that this map literally is huge. There's so much space that I'm not going to be able to fill. But it is super realistic. Like, the wide open space is how real life is and unfortunately I don't think it would work for Survival Games.. :( I could shrink it down but I'd have to redo the whole thing and it would lose a lot of the realism and I wouldn't be able to fit in the mountains and canyons, etc. So i don't know, any ideas?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
So I've been taking a pretty long break from this map, it's huge and also a huge pain in the butt. I've also realized that this map literally is huge. There's so much space that I'm not going to be able to fill. But it is super realistic. Like, the wide open space is how real life is and unfortunately I don't think it would work for Survival Games.. :( I could shrink it down but I'd have to redo the whole thing and it would lose a lot of the realism and I wouldn't be able to fit in the mountains and canyons, etc. So i don't know, any ideas?
Do you know how big of an open space it is?

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a radius
Do you know how big of an open space it is?
It's a radius of 1000, meaning 2000 blocks wide. I was going for a type of survival where its not "first person to get iron armor within 2 minutes pretty much wins" but more of actually surviving in the wilderness and not starving to death. But that would get so boring unless MCSG could somehow implement freezing to death, heat stroke, animal attacks, that kind of stuff. Which could be cool if somehow they could get wolves to actually attack when your in the woods and you have to fight them off. Or have skeletons spawning in tribes.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci