• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Server Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so excited for this server to get up. any new news about when it will be up and running?
He said a week or two, but that was a while ago, so unknown, ill guess by the end of the year.

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I have been removed from the project. Maybe in the future I'll be back, but at this point I really have no clue.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait, if Favorlock is gone, then who is working on the survival server?

Robaire

Tribute
Reaction score
I prefer (and so do almost a majority of Minecraft players) pvp servers that promote griefing (or put into kinda words, Raiding) if it were survival, it adds that extra challenge, to fight, defend your base, to kill/raid/loot, but as long as there is pvp you'll see me on it, lol. :)

Towny is a similar plugin to Factions, it's the same but it has a nice system whereas you have mayors, assistant, and would work well if you think the Factions plugin would promote griefing. The only problem through is that you'd find that many players have used Factions more, and would find Towny confusing.
I dont like towny for the reason that it usually doesnt end up in good towns, usually ugly boxes with some guy and his stupid friends running it.

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't want chest protection and i don't want items not allowed i think that's stupid. when I'm playing survival and i find a house i wanna raid it not deal with chest protection maybe land protection but faction stuff not complete safety.
I know i have pretty extreme ideas but this is how all the servers Ive ever enjoyed have done there survival. Thank you
^_^

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
No chest protection would be rediculous, cause then the players who start the first can grief all the beginners, I wouldn't play on the server without protection.

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
i wouldn't play on a server with chest protection (Except of course faction territory protection) but when i raid a faction base i want to steal their stuff.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Please keep in mind this is out of date, look at the new sticky in this forum for the newest update on it i made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci