• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor - [Season I]

What do you think of this event?

• Awesome idea- can't wait for the event!

Votes: 72 96.0%
  • Not a fan. (please leave ideas to improve below!)

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

Survivor is a competition composed of five three-man teams. These teams will start off on their very own island, with limited supplies. It is their job to mine, chop, dig, and do whatever else is necessary to survive. They will also have to fight off the mobs that attack in the night. Supplies are very limited, and survival will be tough-- but it doesn't have to be.
Every day, the opportunity to compete in a challenge will be offered. Competing and winning means much needed supplies to help aid in your survival- food, tools, and much more. The first person out of the competition from any team is out of the game completely.
On the third day (minecraft time) every team is given the option to build a boat(s) and set off in search of other team's islands- to loot, kill- or be killed.
The third day will also hold a very special competition- with the greatest available prize, but the highest risk- eliminating the first three people out of the competition completely.

- Do not hack
(duh).

- Be a good sport. Don't flame the thread, or any chats if you die. We're just here to

have fun.

- Do not make truces with other teams.

On 2/15/14 I will randomly select the teams. You have until then to apply.

Teams are
totally random, however you may specify one person you would like to

potentially be on the same team with in your application, and I will enter their name

an extra time into the randomizer for your team.

Five people will be selected as replacements, and notified so they can be on call

if people do not show up.

If you have read the entire thread, please put a " :) " at the end of your application.

The event will take place on
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 at 2 PM CST.
>>Check what time that is in your time zone here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Survivor&iso=20140222T14&p1=3094

CLOSED

Minecraft IGN:

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc:

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?:

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed):

Why do you want to participate in this event?:

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?:

1. WertQuadNine
2. Jccandfriends
3. Cupcake
4. KarterHD

1. parrot757
2. PixelPancake
3. Jacob
4. KorStonesword

1. Beardy
2. Bowhoo
3. Cscoop
4. VeeZa

1. Maxypie
2. Sim_Man
3. ChrisComedies
4. resistantcorn12

1. Branbob83
2. CraftyKratonite
3. John123XD
4. Angryjukebox

These players have not officially made a team, however they have been selected as substitutes. If anyone can not make it, these will be the players to fill in for them.
1. inconceivable81
2. J4meyh
3. GipperGaming
4. Sim_Man
5. Brandon6895

TEAM SKINS -
The awesome PixelPancake has created team skins.
Download link is in the Skype chat :)

MAP -

Built by the amazing TeamApollo

OPINIONS ON THIS 'EVENT' -
I would love to get some opinions from you guys on what you think about this event- things that could removed, added, or changed- or just whether you like it or not.
Especially after the event has taken place, I would love some feedback :)

Credit to Flyon for some aspects of the event.
LIVESTREAM -
Virtual will be live streaming the event

Disclaimer: This is NOT an official MCGamer event and does not represent MCGamer in any way. This is purely a community event and our committee accept the responsibility and are liable to any mishaps or punishments put forward by the senior staff. Senior staff members who have concern about this event are more than welcome to talk to the founder herself.

Last edited:

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Darn, if that were a couple hours later in the day I could probably make it. Sounds like fun!

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ryanroks594

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I play a ton of survival.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?:
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Apollo, Mike, endthebean (assuming they apply)

Why do you want to participate in this event?: I've never been in a UHC before, and I think it sounds really fun bby.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: I have teamspeak.

Last edited:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jacobcrocks

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: YUS! I won the UHC Season III and I love things like this

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: YUP
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): PixelPancake Wert, Ryanroks, Maxy, Eden, Tristan, Bowhoo, and Gipper!

Why do you want to participate in this event?: Because I feel you'd be a great host for an event such as this, and I love Survivor!

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: YUP!
:):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Darn, if that were a couple hours later in the day I could probably make it. Sounds like fun!
What would be a better time for you? I'm considering setting it back already, since that time isn't the greatest.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: blazerboy123

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: yes

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: yes

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): not at the moment

Why do you want to participate in this event?: seems like fun, and i know that you can be trusted to run something like this.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes
:)

note - you said five 3-man teams, but there are only 4 listed (blue red orange green)

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: WertQuadNine

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I play survival a lot, and whats UHC?

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?:yes!
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Nah, it's fine

Why do you want to participate in this event?: Sounds pretty sweet, and would be a pretty cool event to partake in :3

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yea mon, of course

Last edited:

Apollo1817

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Apollo1817

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Mostly survival...

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: Yes.
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Ryanroks594 and Mikefroot

Why do you want to participate in this event?: Why not? It sounds like fun.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: blazerboy123

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: yes

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: yes

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): not at the moment

Why do you want to participate in this event?: seems like fun, and i know that you can be trusted to run something like this.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes
:)

note - you said five 3-man teams, but there are only 4 listed (blue red orange green)
Whoops- I forgot yellow :p I'll add that in as soon as I get back on my computer, thanks for letting me know!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This event is like half an hour too early >.< Maybe if it's at a different time for a future event, then I might apply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci