• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor - [Season I]

What do you think of this event?

• Awesome idea- can't wait for the event!

Votes: 72 96.0%
  • Not a fan. (please leave ideas to improve below!)

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
What would be a better time for you? I'm considering setting it back already, since that time isn't the greatest.
I really don't know lol, I can't speak for everyone but Saturday is generally a pretty busy day for me. A lot of times I can't be on at all until late at night but I'd say on a Saturday where I can be on during the day, probably around 2 pm-6 pm CST.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I have proof that no one read the whole thread. ;)
:)
Minecraft IGN: blazerboy123

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: yes

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: yes

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): not at the moment

Why do you want to participate in this event?: seems like fun, and i know that you can be trusted to run something like this.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes
:) <-------

PixelPancake

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PixelPancake

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yeah, I used to only play survival, until I started playing MCSG.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: Yep
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Jacob

Why do you want to participate in this event?: I really like participating with community, playing survival, and playing with friends.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Now I wish I can play on my computer at 10:00 AM, and my mic would work for TS :(

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:ShakeSchack

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: i'm very good at survival

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: yes
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): no

Why do you want to participate in this event?: because it seems really cool

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This event is like half an hour too early >.< Maybe if it's at a different time for a future event, then I might apply :)
Now I wish I can play on my computer at 10:00 AM, and my mic would work for TS :(
I really don't know lol, I can't speak for everyone but Saturday is generally a pretty busy day for me. A lot of times I can't be on at all until late at night but I'd say on a Saturday where I can be on during the day, probably around 2 pm-6 pm CST.
I moved the date to 2 PM my time (2 hours later) due to that seeming to be better for multiple people, such as you guys :) Hopefully that helps.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KarterHD
Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yes, I'm experienced.
Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 12 PM CST?: Yes, of course!
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Meh, not really.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Well, the event seems to be extremely organized, and looks like a fun competitive competition.
Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Sure.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, so I guess 2 central is 12 pacific? Might work, still would probably be pushing it. I'll have to see. :p

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: resistantcorn12

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yus c:

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Most likely.
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): eh, ChrisComedies if he applies.

Why do you want to participate in this event?: It seems really interesting and sounds fun c:

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci