• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TAKE OFF VOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppington

Tribute
Reaction score
It is always map 1. voting is basically making it map 1 always. I always play and out of 10 games its 9 out of 10 thts its map 1. thts stupid. Take the voting off pls

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
1-I see map 2 played alot
2-Donaters loose one of their only privlages if they do
3-No

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1 - Map 2 is played just as much
2 - It's a nice privilege to donors, a really nice one actually, and it makes some people actually want to pay more for that
3 - Lolzno

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map votimg system is COMPLETELY fair. I see both maps played equally. Players complain about both sides ALL the time and its kind of annoying becauae its not like your all saying one map is played over the other. Somehow, both maps are played more than the other!

Players are going to vote how they want to vote and making the maps random again adds strain on the servers. Voting will not be dissabled. Period.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What games have you been playing? Most of the lobbies I played on was on map 2.

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
Um, I think the answer to this thread is no. Someone lock the thread?

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I find that servers are prone to alternating. If Map 2 was just played, it is likely Map 1 will be played. If a map gets played twice in a row, its almost guaranteed the other map will get played. That's just in my (granted, limited) experience.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I play Map 2 alot more than map 1. I do like Map 1 more but I like Map 2 because it is more unquie.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The map votimg system is COMPLETELY fair. I see both maps played equally. Players complain about both sides ALL the time and its kind of annoying becauae its not like your all saying one map is played over the other. Somehow, both maps are played more than the other!

Players are going to vote how they want to vote and making the maps random again adds strain on the servers. Voting will not be dissabled. Period.
Well it isn't 100% fair, since if its a tie it'll always be map 1 and not 50% for map 1 50% for map 2

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I also find that if you stay on one server it generally switches between the two. I like the voting system, it gives us some say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci