• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TAKE OFF VOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
I still play map 2 a lot, it depends if you always play on the same server where everyone always wants map 1. Theres no point in taking the voting off because
1) as said before, donators will losr one of thier privlages
2) Then we will have to go back into making each map have different servers where some might be always full and some might be really empty. This evens out the crowd and helps all the servers to be full.
And as to " When there will be 3 maps i agree it should be a cycle of 1,2,3"
when i asked if you would be able to play map 3 on the 48/24 people servers the answer was no, hence there will be 2 dedicated servers in eu and 2 dedicated servers in us for map 3.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
when i asked if you would be able to play map 3 on the 48/24 people servers the answer was no, hence there will be 2 dedicated servers in eu and 2 dedicated servers in us for map 3.
So does this mean the new map will be exclusive to the 120 player servers?

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
So does this mean the new map will be exclusive to the 120 player servers?
Acording to what I understood, yes.

Since the question has been answered a few times in this thread, I am locking it. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci