• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - We're back!

You excited? :D

• Total voters

PhantomGaming

Spectator
Reaction score

• Your IGN: Axington
  • Skype Account: palash.sen007(Phantom101)
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I have heard of this build team pretty often i think that this would be good opportunity to show my talent to everyone that im a good builder.
  • What experience do you have? I hav a good experience in buildin I hav built a wide range of stuff from a Pvp arena to a server hub.
  • Are you in any other build teams? No.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) Builder
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: http://imgur.com/a/yubZx

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear Ladies and Gents,
This team is now inactive yet again... a lack of a building server and active members contributed to the inactivity. We thank those who applied and those who built things on the team for the fun, but it's time to hibernate again.

built2destroy12

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Your IGN:built2destroy12
  • Skype Account:[email protected]
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?I think i would be a good fit to the team i am a detailed builder and will make sure to put 100% into the maps this team makes
  • What experience do you have?I built a Map with TurkeyCup Once for MCSG (Builder in MC_BluePrint)
  • Are you in any other build teams?No.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone)Builder.
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:http://imgur.com/5snisna,a3Q61JK,y6wiC3C,4VgrUbs,4WImJVr,2jSnh8P#5

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
i wish I could join, but I would need to build a trial. :c

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: Davidp81
  • Skype Account: Please PM me Privately for it, I don't want to release it here.
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I would like to be apart of Team Apollo, because I believe that I would bring skill to the team. I would be able to help get builds done quicker, and with more detail. I want to be able to help out with builds, and get the work shown across MCSG, and other servers, big or small.
  • What experience do you have? I build all maps for The Jungle MC, PM me for an IP. I am the former owner of a build team, Team Intel. I managed most builds on a server now shut down, Crafting City. I also spent time helping on builds for Blood Zelos (YouTuber).
  • Are you in any other build teams? No, I am currently not in any other Build Teams.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone) I am applying for Builder specifically, but can also do Terrain and Redstone if needed. I can also do server work, etc.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
i feel so bad because i never got u that texture pack i made ;-; i promise will get it too you just remind me tomorrow arvo <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci