• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - We're back!

You excited? :D

• Total voters

TeamApollo

Diamond
Reaction score

“Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it” – Salvador Dali

Welcome to the forum thread of Team Apollo! We are an MCSG based build team of friends that love to build as a team. We work hard to make good quality MCSG maps that focus on both gameplay and being nice on the eye. We love to have fun and work together to do many things.

We focus on good gameplay in maps, and try to make everything look great at the same time. We’ve improved a lot over time, and are excited to create maps and get them pushed out to MCSG!

If you are looking for something to be built for you, like a map of any sort, a server spawn or anything, feel free to PM us on the forums! As long as we don't have too much on our plate already, we'd love to build for anyone!

And you can help too! As long as you meet the following requirements, you can apply below.

• You must have previous experience in your field of expertise (building, terraforming, redstoning)​
  • You must have Skype and if possible, TeamSpeak​
  • You must have a working microphone so that communication is easier​
  • You must be at least 13 years old, and show maturity. Exceptions can be made in certain situations​
  • You must be active, and stay active as a member of the build team​
If you are accepted for a trial, there are some rules for it’s building:
  • It cannot be copied from the internet.​
  • It has to be visually appealing. This is probably the most important part, so work hard doing whatever you can.​
  • It has to be obvious what you’re applying for.​

• Your IGN:
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo?
  • What experience do you have?
  • Are you in any other build teams?
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone)
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds:

- Owner -
Ginger

- Senior Members -
Boboaluitz
(You cannot apply for this rank. These people are chosen by members of the build team.)

- Builders -
Mamiamato24 | Azurdo
RC_4777
TurtlePlex
SuperxAndrew
SwissAperture
Joel Maury-Holmes

- Terraformers -
zorrodc

- Redstoners -

Last edited:

TeamApollo

Diamond
Reaction score
--------------------------------- RESERVED ---------------------------------

June 13th, 2014 - SuperxAndrew accepted as builder!​

Last edited:

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Your IGN: Jccandfriends
  • Skype Account: mmamaster245
  • Why do you want to be part of Team Apollo? I have been building maps with my friends forever, but i realized that being in a team is a lot more efficient. Also i wouldnt get credit for my builds in a team like redforest or team elite.
  • What experience do you have? I have made several capture the wool maps and i have made several hunger games maps that i was told were going to be accepted to hive but got discontinued.
  • Are you in any other build teams? Not at the moment.
  • What position are you applying for? (Builder, Terraformer, Redstone): I am a very detailed builder and i am really good with teraforming and making things look natural. Also i am good with making the "abandoned look".
  • Pictures/Videos of your previous builds: I made the map canada on zinnia, i will show you if add me on skype.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
If you ever need plugins (things like creative management) dont hesitate to shoot me a PM! Always willing to help former teammates (even though I didn't do a lot!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci