• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheColbster

Spectator
Reaction score
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Can't Post Images

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Can't Post Images

This usually occurs mainly because you just joined today once you have 10-20 forum posts that message won't appear no more! It's just a protection.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So now, only people who are semi-active on the forums can join. :(

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
First Name: Colby
Current IGN: Dr_Colbster_PhD
Current Age:13
Timezone?: US Eastern Time
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Strengths?:Good with symmetrical builds. I'm good with stuff that looks realistic.
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced with WorldEdit, I don't do decor well.
Why do you want to join?: I was recommended by InfinityEclipse and Electrix
Tell us about you:I'm friends with InfinityEclipse, Electrix, and MrPickle. I've been running a survival server for almost two years to play mc with friends. I did get into bukkit stuff, but since they have stopped I have gone back to vanilla minecarft for ease of gameplay.
Specialty (Check all that apply):
[ ] Redstoner
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer
You have been declined due to your failure to provide us with screenshots of your build. You may reapply when you have screenshots of your work.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You have been declined due to your failure to provide us with screenshots of your build. You may reapply when you have screenshots of your work.
But he can't, for reasons stated above.

TheColbster

Spectator
Reaction score
Builds:

*Most of this build is manual, only the bridge is World Edit
Strengths?:Good with symmetrical builds. I'm good with stuff that looks realistic.
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced with WorldEdit, I don't do decor well.
Tell us about you:I'm friends with InfinityEclipse, Electrix, and MrPickle. I've been running a survival server for almost two years to play mc with friends. I did get into bukkit stuff, but since they have stopped I have gone back to vanilla minecarft for ease of gameplay.
[ ] Redstoner
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer

Had to give it a day for It to let me post images...

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
So now, only people who are semi-active on the forums can join. :(
To be honest, 30 posts isn't really "semi-active."
Unfortunately, upon reviewing your application, you have been declined due to (1) lack of screenshots and (2) I do not feel you currently meet the standards to join the team. You may reapply once you meet the requirements. Have a nice day.

Note to everyone: If you cannot add an image, simply upload it to http://imgur.com and post the link. If that doesn't work, come onto our TeamSpeak, talk to Zach, Braden, or me. We will work it out from there.

TheColbster

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, upon reviewing your application, you have been declined due to (1) lack of screenshots and (2) I do not feel you currently meet the standards to join the team. You may reapply once you meet the requirements. Have a nice day.
I have made an additional post that includes a screenshot, (as I was unable to add one originally even with imgur) if more are deemed required then I am open to your suggestions. Also I am eager to be made known of additional "standards" you may have that I am required to possess.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Note to everyone: If you cannot add an image, simply upload it to http://imgur.com and post the link. If that doesn't work, come onto our TeamSpeak, talk to Zach, Braden, or me. We will work it out from there.
I sat in a Skype call with Colby for about half an hour trying to upload an image, using imgur the whole time. We tried posting the link and the BBCode. Either time, the error came up.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I have made an additional post that includes a screenshot, (as I was unable to add one originally even with imgur) if more are deemed required then I am open to your suggestions. Also I am eager to be made known of additional "standards" you may have that I am required to possess.
I saw your post that included screenshots. Here are the additional standards:
  • More pictures (generally prefer 2-3) This allows us to truly evaluate your building, instead of just seeing one instance.
  • Larger and higher quality builds The picture attached wasn't the greatest building, and it was a small build at that.
  • Weaknesses Though we appreciate your honesty, we do want to see someone who can do WorldEdit. Without it, builds will take hours versus minutes.
So, before reapplying, I'd recommend building more quality builds, taking pictures of them, take pictures of insides, take pictures of different angles, and learn WorldEdit.

Thanks for asking!

I sat in a Skype call with Colby for about half an hour trying to upload an image, using imgur the whole time. We tried posting the link and the BBCode. Either time, the error came up.
Ah, then I guess they can just message the link to one of us on TeamSpeak. :(

TheColbster

Spectator
Reaction score
Builds:

*Most of this build is manual, only the bridge is World Edit

Strengths?:I can do realistic builds with detailed graphics well. I like to shape the landscape around me before I build for a better look. Plus I like to build with others
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced with WorldEdit (can't do detailed stuff, know the basics) , I'm bad when I'm choosing materials.
[ ] Redstoner
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer

InfinityEclipse

Spectator
Reaction score
Colby has been hard at work building some immense structures, which he has told me he plans to post soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci