• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaru

Tribute
Reaction score
First Name: EARL
Current IGN: Aaru
Current Age:12
Timezone?: CDT
TeamSpeak?:
Pictures/videos of builds: I'll send it to Skype (or you can see me build [Watch])
Strengths? Weaknesses: Detailed builds (using advantages with differnet blocks, and stairs)
Why do want to join?: I wanted to join because, lots of our friends asked me if I was in a build team because of the builds I built and I told them no. I've been asked many people to join a build team to improve my skills so I did.
Tell us about you: I am 12, and a builder,pvper, that builds a lot of things in different servers (new)
Specialty (Check all that apply):
[ Check [Sometimes]] Redstoner
[ Yes] Builder
[Yes ] Terraformer

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name: Thomas
Current IGN: InfinityEclipse
Current Age: 13
Timezone?: Eastern (US)
TeamSpeak?: I have teamspeak (Rarely used, also have skype)
Strengths: Good at revamping/adding to a started project (Does not need to be more than 5% developed). I have also worked as mods and builders on other servers before.
Weaknesses?: I cannot start a project well. I tend to spend hours trying to place the first few blocks, and continually feel as though they are wrong.
Why do want to join?: Two of my freinds (Electrix) (MrPickle) have recommended me to this team, and I feel that it could be a fun process. I have helped build on other servers before, and the product is a constant good-quality.
Tell us about you: Freinds with both previously mentioned builders, I am in the advanced program at my school, and I immensely enjoy the MCSG network. In my short time on the server, I have experienced a truly amazing and unique take on the typical Minecraft multiplayer.
[x] Redstoner (Limited, but capable of repetition in large projects)
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer (I am more-easily able to find an area and shape it to what I want, rather than building on a pre-determined area)

I hope that you will consider my request, as I strongly feel like I would be a good addition to the Atlas Build Team
You might want to provide screenshots of your builds :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
First Name: Thomas
Current IGN: InfinityEclipse
Current Age: 13
Timezone?: Eastern (US)
TeamSpeak?: I have teamspeak (Rarely used, also have skype)
Strengths: Good at revamping/adding to a started project (Does not need to be more than 5% developed). I have also worked as mods and builders on other servers before.
Weaknesses?: I cannot start a project well. I tend to spend hours trying to place the first few blocks, and continually feel as though they are wrong.
Why do want to join?: Two of my freinds (Electrix) (MrPickle) have recommended me to this team, and I feel that it could be a fun process. I have helped build on other servers before, and the product is a constant good-quality.
Tell us about you: Freinds with both previously mentioned builders, I am in the advanced program at my school, and I immensely enjoy the MCSG network. In my short time on the server, I have experienced a truly amazing and unique take on the typical Minecraft multiplayer.
[x] Redstoner (Limited, but capable of repetition in large projects)
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer (I am more-easily able to find an area and shape it to what I want, rather than building on a pre-determined area)

I hope that you will consider my request, as I strongly feel like I would be a good addition to the Atlas Build Team
Accepted for trial.
First Name: EARL
Current IGN: Aaru
Current Age:12
Timezone?: CDT
TeamSpeak?:
Pictures/videos of builds: I'll send it to Skype (or you can see me build [Watch])
Strengths? Weaknesses: Detailed builds (using advantages with differnet blocks, and stairs)
Why do want to join?: I wanted to join because, lots of our friends asked me if I was in a build team because of the builds I built and I told them no. I've been asked many people to join a build team to improve my skills so I did.
Tell us about you: I am 12, and a builder,pvper, that builds a lot of things in different servers (new)
[ Check [Sometimes]] Redstoner
[ Yes] Builder
[Yes ] Terraformer
Accepted for trial.

defer

Tribute
Reaction score
First Name: Nolan
Current IGN: dO_0b
Current Age: 14
Timezone?: US Central Time
TeamSpeak?: Yes sir!
Pictures/videos of builds: http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/
(please excuse the random pictures of stuff on there)
Strengths? Weaknesses?: Although its pretty difficult to explain the strengths and weaknesses of restoning, i am very good at making creative traps and other various survival games related contraptions as i have made maps in the past. I am also pretty good at keeping redstone compact and my main weakness is ( a bit off the redstone topic :} ) being active due to a lack of internet access at one of my households, but i will try my best to stay online.
Why do want to join?: I have been in build teams in the past that were unsuccessful and im a bit tired of building for myself and want to help and work with other people!
Tell us about you: Minecraft is one of the only games i play and i actually own my own server with Sg and stuff with custom maps so the experience is there.
[x ] Redstoner
[x ] Builder (im a pretty decent and creative buider too)
[ Sort of] Terraformer NOTE: i know how to use world edit and terraform certain forms of mountains!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
First Name: Nolan
Current IGN: dO_0b
Current Age: 14
Timezone?: US Central Time
TeamSpeak?: Yes sir!
Pictures/videos of builds: http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/1defer/library/
(please excuse the random pictures of stuff on there)
Strengths? Weaknesses?: Although its pretty difficult to explain the strengths and weaknesses of restoning, i am very good at making creative traps and other various survival games related contraptions as i have made maps in the past. I am also pretty good at keeping redstone compact and my main weakness is ( a bit off the redstone topic :} ) being active due to a lack of internet access at one of my households, but i will try my best to stay online.
Why do want to join?: I have been in build teams in the past that were unsuccessful and im a bit tired of building for myself and want to help and work with other people!
Tell us about you: Minecraft is one of the only games i play and i actually own my own server with Sg and stuff with custom maps so the experience is there.
[x ] Redstoner
[x ] Builder (im a pretty decent and creative buider too)
[ Sort of] Terraformer NOTE: i know how to use world edit and terraform certain forms of mountains!
Accepted for trial. Hop on TeamSpeak for your rank.

TheColbster

Spectator
Reaction score
First Name: Colby
Current IGN: Dr_Colbster_PhD
Current Age:13
Timezone?: US Eastern Time
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Strengths?:Good with symmetrical builds. I'm good with stuff that looks realistic.
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced with WorldEdit, I don't do decor well.
Why do you want to join?: I was recommended by InfinityEclipse and Electrix
Tell us about you:I'm friends with InfinityEclipse, Electrix, and MrPickle. I've been running a survival server for almost two years to play mc with friends. I did get into bukkit stuff, but since they have stopped I have gone back to vanilla minecarft for ease of gameplay.
[ ] Redstoner
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name: Colby
Current IGN: Dr_Colbster_PhD
Current Age:13
Timezone?: US Eastern Time
TeamSpeak?: Yes
Strengths?:Good with symmetrical builds. I'm good with stuff that looks realistic.
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced with WorldEdit, I don't do decor well.
Why do you want to join?: I was recommended by InfinityEclipse and Electrix
Tell us about you:I'm friends with InfinityEclipse, Electrix, and MrPickle. I've been running a survival server for almost two years to play mc with friends. I did get into bukkit stuff, but since they have stopped I have gone back to vanilla minecarft for ease of gameplay.
[ ] Redstoner
[x] Builder
[x] Terraformer
I would warn you now to edit in pictures of your builds because if you do not you will be declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci