• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 13 ;)
In-Game Name: Dahlbom99
Skype (A requirement): Simon Dalbom (Don't use as real name use this as skype name when searching for me)
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: i don't really know but i was one of the first players to play on hte servers
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 104
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): The bounty, the points of a person doesn't help you know if he's good or bad because almost everybody with a lot of points have got them from bounty.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): i'm good at fights when there are less then like 6 people fighting, i'm good with flint and still and bow.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): when there's too many people in the fight i get kinda laggy and i get some hits on my teammates,
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Cause i like the leader i think this clan really cares about it's members and i think it's the best clan in mcsg :D
How often do you play?: i play everyday (i'm kinda nerdy ;))
ACCEPTED. Your Rank: Regular member.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
THEJOSHI123, Duncdew,TaiserRY and some other guys idk if they slimes.
TaiserRY already joined Chrome though, right? I said hi to duncdew when he joined a server once and he got mad at me and swore... THEJOSHI seems good, but I have never fought him personally. I've only seen him in servers :p But I hope they will be good Chrome members!

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
TaiserRY already joined Chrome though, right? I said hi to duncdew when he joined a server once and he got mad at me and swore... THEJOSHI seems good, but I have never fought him personally. I've only seen him in servers :p But I hope they will be good Chrome members!
I know taiser joined earlier, but he is still a slime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci