• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so xBreakk here it goes

Age (At least 13): 13:p
In-Game Name: mekval
Skype (A requirement): malte.ekvall I think theo already have me as friend
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Too long:D
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 125
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): dying by hackers D:
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Killing team with flint and steel also using my bow as I Turn around and shot. I am also good with my sword that is my favourite thing to use in battles
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): being to aggressive not backing out of fights when I need to:)
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: cause xBreakk sent me and it's an good clan;)
How often do you play?: Everyday almost;)

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so xBreakk here it goes

Age (At least 13): 13:p
In-Game Name: mekval
Skype (A requirement): malte.ekvall I think theo already have me as friend
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Too long:D
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 125
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): dying by hackers D:
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Killing team with flint and steel also using my bow as I Turn around and shot. I am also good with my sword that is my favourite thing to use in battles
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): being to aggressive not backing out of fights when I need to:)
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: cause xBreakk sent me and it's an good clan;)
How often do you play?: Everyday almost;)
ACCEPTED: YOUR RANK: TRUSTED

Berlin243

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
In-Game Name:Berlin243
Skype (A requirement):Berlin243 sd (mcBerlin243)
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:I have played survival games for 9 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o):I have 53 wins.(nearly got 6à0 wins :))
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):I don't like some maps (especially Breeze) and I hate hackers as it ruins the game but I don't really care about the loss of points.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):I'm good at fighting people in a small space.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):I'm not very good in water but I can still fight well in water
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I would like to be in Chrome as I have been looking for a clan for a long time and I want to play with other people and join the mcsg community. I want to make some survival game friends. The last experience I had in a clan was really fun and I want to join a new good clan. I also want to play with experienced players and see the different ways the play and maybe improve and get some tips. All I really want is to have more fun on survival games so I hope you accept me.
How often do you play?:I play once a day for about 1 hour after school (a part from wednesdays when I play about 4 hours) and 4 hours per day in weekend.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
In-Game Name:Berlin243
Skype (A requirement):Berlin243 sd (mcBerlin243)
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:I have played survival games for 9 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o):I have 53 wins.(nearly got 6à0 wins :))
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):I don't like some maps (especially Breeze) and I hate hackers as it ruins the game but I don't really care about the loss of points.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):I'm good at fighting people in a small space.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):I'm not very good in water but I can still fight well in water
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I would like to be in Chrome as I have been looking for a clan for a long time and I want to play with other people and join the mcsg community. I want to make some survival game friends. The last experience I had in a clan was really fun and I want to join a new good clan. I also want to play with experienced players and see the different ways the play and maybe improve and get some tips. All I really want is to have more fun on survival games so I hope you accept me.
How often do you play?:I play once a day for about 1 hour after school (a part from wednesdays when I play about 4 hours) and 4 hours per day in weekend.
DENIED. Get to 100 wins and apply again.

Dylanaj5

Survivor
Reaction score
Dylan Here! Just letting you guys know that we should have a semi operational server by sometime between 6-8 EST today. GMT -5 i think. Anyway we'll let you know. Just an FYI. THIS SERVER IS FOR TEAM CHROME MEMBERS ONLY. Clan staff will be discussing server staff members shortly.

joshapps

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14
In-Game Name: joshapps
Skype (A requirement): joshappleby1
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 2 days
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 28
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Backstabbers!
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Iron Sword
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): 2v1
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Always wanted to be in a clan clan, and this is the best!
How often do you play?: Always!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14
In-Game Name: joshapps
Skype (A requirement): joshappleby1
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: 2 days
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 28
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Backstabbers!
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Iron Sword
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): 2v1
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: Always wanted to be in a clan clan, and this is the best!
How often do you play?: Always!
DENIED. Please get some more wins.... and prove your worth. Then, reapply.

Dylanaj5

Survivor
Reaction score
These ranks are mostly final. There will be no more admins unless an extreme special circumstance presents itself. These we decided by theoreticallyy. xBreakk Theo can talk to you about any changes when he gets a chance. Please don't get mad if you're rank is changed... if we put you here it means that you are useful and will one day become a member of staff.
Ranks:

Dylanaj5 developer Ninja
Theoreticallyy:HEAD Admin
Pedrownzz Admin
K2Skier Admin
xBreakk HEAD Admim
VebbiHD Mod
Jarni Mod
Half_Squirrel Mod
Deadzombiesyum Mod

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
These ranks are mostly final. There will be no more admins unless an extreme special circumstance presents itself. These we decided by theoreticallyy. xBreakk Theo can talk to you about any changes when he gets a chance. Please don't get mad if you're rank is changed... if we put you here it means that you are useful and will one day become a member of staff.
Ranks:

Pedrownzz Admin
K2Skier Admin
xBreakk Admim
VebbiHD Mod
Jarni Mod
Half_Squirrel Mod
Deadzombiesyum Mod
wont theo be and admin aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online