• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Clenchables

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign:dylanjmc0108
Wins 6 out of 300 (someone had the account before me so I didn't get 240 of those losses)
Mic: Yes
Skype Username: Killindylan0108
U should accept me because I have potential and today on frost network we took a screenie and had a party and I am really good and u could put me as trial if u wnt just 1v1 on any server if u wanna see how I play
IGN: Boomen121
Wins: 89/600+
Mic: Turtle Beach PX22
Reason: i recently got a new computer and ive been wanting to reset my stats cause i play 10 times better and u know a fan always wants to play with the youtuber. Also i may know some people not that well though
IGN: HashtagPigstache
Wins: 144/1800 (as of 25/08/14) ratio sucks (used to be 12/500 and 44/1000)
Mic: No, but you can ask Shake about the quality of my voice w/o mic cause' I've skyped him before.
Reason why: I'm pretty decent at PvP but I also want to improve with my style of play with more experienced players such as Force and Shake who I completely admire. I also want to meet challenges and try to do my best in whatever that is, and Shake called my FnS pretty good. (This is what he said, if I recall it correctly: 'ooh 2 hearts gg. That was a pretty good flint & steel, dude')

Thanks and good luck for the clan! I respect any respond to this app!

~HashtagPigstache / Ryan~
IGN: CallumTheBacca
Wins: 124/629
Mic? Y/N: Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Karoxed
Reason why we should accept you: Because i want to help this clan strive through the leaderboards at least help. I have had experience with clans before and would love to join Lunchables.
Application
IGN: DaDukePlus
Wins: 6
Mic? Y/N: Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): dadukedoesminecraft
Reason why we should accept you: im pro pvp i rekt kinify,volcomort,gypsy,tnt,igs, and dead
Application
IGN:TheBeastGoose
Wins 127
Mic? Y/N:Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):TheBeastGoose|Grant
Reason why we should accept you:I think you guys have a lot of potential and have great members. You guys are all very good at PvP and I think you guys could make me even better.
Application
IGN: InfernoVirus
Wins: 37/126 (Could get more wins if you want)
Mic? Y/N: Yes
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): creampuffsrulez
Reason why we should accept you: I personally think my pvp skills can match this group's potential. I know many members in this clan already, from CrispPvP (Dat 4.454 kdr on crisp tho). I feel that I can fit in and accomplish our goal of being the best clan there is.
IGN: The_phantom_fuzz
Wins: 800+
Mic? Y/N: Yes!!!!!!
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Clapclapslap
Reason why we should accept you: Training almost everyday to improve. #TeamPlayer
Denied

IGN:KaosInspired
Wins:53+411 (stats reset, but can provide a screenshot with my previous stats)
Mic? Y/N:Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):you know it
Reason why we should accept you:Because im good at pvp, and want to help this clan become the best :p
Show me the screenshot

00gman

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: 00gman
Wins: 50 wins out of 200 games
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Fwolf153
Reason why we should accept you: I have sweg and I am very useful.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
Useful deathmatch tip to use. If there are 4 players left in the game look for the ones that have iron armor and leave the ones that have leather because if the ones that have leather armor are in the game and they team it's not gonna be that hard because well... They have leather armor

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 00gman
Wins: 50 wins out of 200 games
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): Fwolf153
Reason why we should accept you: I have sweg and I am very useful.
Denied

SiameseCheez

Spectator
Reaction score
wow force I thought I would be accepted! I would be a great add on to the clan just to tell you!

HashLeDood11

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, at least I tried :/ Thanks for the feedback, Force. I'll tryhard and hopefully by the time Team Clenchables v69 comes out, I would be good enough :D

57Matthew

Platinum
Reaction score
Force, I will be inactivie for the following week due to the fact that school is coming up, if I could be trialed in a week or so that will be greatly appreciated.

InfernoVirus

Spectator
Reaction score
Not even a trial member? Wow ForceHacks. Are you looking for people who suck and play mcsg 24/7? (I RAEGNING)

GBlades

Platinum
Reaction score
Application
IGN: _Zephemus_
Wins:200 on the nexus
Mic? Y/N: i own a potato
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): live:gianmurgio
Reason why we should accept you: i Liek pinapelzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online