• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Clenchables

Status
Not open for further replies.

troublemaker225

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:troublemaker225
Wins:408
Mic? Y/N:
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):wolfpack2205
Reason why we should accept you:im a fan of you force and im good at pvp

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: EnderMan693
Wins: 65/298
Mic? Y/N: Y
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): EnderTheBiscuit
Reason why we should accept you: I believe you should accept me because I have the skills to help this clan. I am very good with sword combat and pretty good with using a bow. My best attribute is my sword skills though. I also believe I can benefit this clan by roasting the competition. I have a lot of experience with clans so I would know what to do and not hold anyone back. I am good with fishing rods and decent with flint and steels as well.

Past clans: Zephyr, Nub, Monkey, Huzuni, and I am in Invincibles at the moment

Last edited:

BearMcYT

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CR7xLM10
Wins: 82 :/ Got a stat reset a bit ago.
Mic? Y/N: Yes, I have a Blue Snowball iCE
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): I will give it if I get accepted,
Reason why we should accept you: I have good ping, and also some of my friends are in this clan. I am really good at resource packs so if you want me to make one that is fine aswell.
It doesnt hurt to apply!

Reaction score
#Legendary Challenges you to a 5v5 6v6 or 7v7 scrim add my skype for further details : Karoxed

TheGoldGladiator

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheGoldGladiator
Wins: 125/834 (These are old stats, if I reset, they would be a LOT better).
Mic? Y/N: Yes, Blue Yeti.
Skype Username: Add @goldgladiatorfans, and I will send my private over that.
Reason why we should accept you: I feel like I would be a great addition because I would like to improve my skill and pvp tactics, while having some fun in the process. I do know a few members in this clan, as well as former members, so I feel like this would be a great opportunity. Don't underestimate me for my stats; many people make that mistake. I can list my strengths and weaknesses via Skype if you contact me. Thank you for reading this and get back to me ASAP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci