• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Cloud

Do zebras have stripes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Wish I could apply, but I get too lazy when building alone xD so I cant provide proof ;p

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Cameron
IGN: parrot757
Skype Username: parrot757
Timezone: CST
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): redstone
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: Yes. I have it on my server.
Are you in another build team?: Nu.
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): Nu.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): Nu.
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: Yes.
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.): What would I do for redstone pics?

Dragongirl10188

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Taryn, but please call me Dragon or something like that.
IGN: Dragongirl10188.
Skype Username: wild.wolf101, I don't know what I appear as now, but it's probably zepotato or Yin's Stalker (dont ask).
Timezone: GMT +8:00.
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): Builder and Terraforming.
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World edit I am, as a creative server I play on offers the plugin and I use it a lot, but Voxel Sniper I'm not. However I can learn.
Are you in another build team?: No, however I am in the trail process for one.
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): Nope.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): Not yet, but that's why I'm joining Team Cloud ;D
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: Definetely!
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.):
Some projects are unfinished.
http://imgur.com/a/CFk7U = builds.
http://imgur.com/a/BKGNm = terraforming.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Cameron
IGN: parrot757
Skype Username: parrot757
Timezone: CST
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): redstone
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: Yes. I have it on my server.
Are you in another build team?: Nu.
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): Nu.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): Nu.
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: Yes.
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.): What would I do for redstone pics?
Accepted for redstone trial build. Please add me on Skype @SuperxAndrewMC

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Taryn, but please call me Dragon or something like that.
IGN: Dragongirl10188.
Skype Username: wild.wolf101, I don't know what I appear as now, but it's probably zepotato or Yin's Stalker (dont ask).
Timezone: GMT +8:00.
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): Builder and Terraforming.
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World edit I am, as a creative server I play on offers the plugin and I use it a lot, but Voxel Sniper I'm not. However I can learn.
Are you in another build team?: No, however I am in the trail process for one.
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): Nope.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): Not yet, but that's why I'm joining Team Cloud ;D
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: Definetely!
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.):
Some projects are unfinished.
http://imgur.com/a/CFk7U = builds.
http://imgur.com/a/BKGNm = terraforming.
Accepted for building and terraforming [two omg xD] trial build. Please add me on Skype @SuperxAndrewMC

Reaction score
Figure I'd go official now...
Name: Rob; Ouch
IGN: OuchTheSchauzer
Skype Username: Tou got it
Timezone: Central
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): Decent all around with preference with building and detailing
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: oui
Are you in another build team?: naw
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): NorthyO's Team Cloud
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): Not really
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: oui
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.): do I have too...

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Figure I'd go official now...
Name: Rob; Ouch
IGN: OuchTheSchauzer
Skype Username: Tou got it
Timezone: Central
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): Decent all around with preference with building and detailing
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: oui
Are you in another build team?: naw
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): NorthyO's Team Cloud
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): Not really
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: oui
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.): do I have too...
Accepted. No trial needed.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Zac
IGN: cimutant
Skype Username: Buns McSweg (minsraft.dood123)
Timezone: GMT +8:00
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): mainly redstone and buildings.
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World Edit
Are you in another build team?: Nope
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): Team Scattershot
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): No :(
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: Indeeeeeed
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.): The Redstone is here and the builds are here
Just so you know the giant lighthouse in my Build world is a build of xBayani's lighthouse, so don't include that in judging.

Last edited:

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Neal Asprion
IGN: mfungamer
Skype Username: vegetorix
Timezone: GMT +1
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World Edit yes, but Voxel Sniper not
Are you in another build team?: Yes in #Mystical, but it's hard to build with them because they have a privat hosted server and they aren't online when i am.
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: For sure.
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.): http://imgur.com/a/0ybfV
We will or might get a 24 hour server, but maybe it'll take a long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci