• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Cloud

Do zebras have stripes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellaryze

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you all get VIP when you make a new map and it's accepted???

Chajack

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Charlie
IGN: Chajack
Skype Username:Chajack73
Timezone:5-8:30 (weekday) 8-8:30 on a weekend.
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around):all-around
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World Edit
Are you in another build team?:no
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.):no
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?):no
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?:yes,definetly
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here: see me to have a look, it is on my server.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Name:Charlie
IGN: Chajack
Skype Username:Chajack73
Timezone:5-8:30 (weekday) 8-8:30 on a weekend.
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around):all-around
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World Edit
Are you in another build team?:no
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.):no
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?):no
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?:yes,definetly
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here: see me to have a look, it is on my server.
I am not able to accept you until you complete the application. You have to add screenshots of your builds and must state a time zone (example: eastern time, central time, mountain time, pacific time, etc...)

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Danny
IGN: DannyAndrew
Skype Username: dannymontgold
Timezone: US PST
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): Builder, with a little bit of redstone mechanics here and there (I'm not an expert with redstone) :)
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: World Edit, yes. Voxel Sniper, have tried it, but there may be a slight learning curve.
Are you in another build team?: Not at the moment.
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): Yes, Team Brighton, which I was Co-owner on, we built PVP arenas and Hub/spawn areas for smaller servers.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): I built a hub with other team members for the Kobra Legend Network.
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: Gladly
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.):
http://imgur.com/a/rMIU4#PbxAvef
http://imgur.com/a/rMIU4#M67ABtN
http://imgur.com/a/rMIU4#IFdtKO4

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This build team is on hold until further notice. No applications will be responded too and no building inquiries will be accepted.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
This build team is on hold until further notice. No applications will be responded too and no building inquiries will be accepted.
What would happen if you were already accepted for trial, but havn't started it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci