• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TEAM ELITE] Lost Ridge- WIP Map

Would you like to see this map in MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 80 85.1%
  • No (Tell us why not)

Votes: 14 14.9%

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Wish I could help work on this map, but it's probably nearly done now anyways. I'd love to help on the next one though :eek:

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Wish I could help work on this map, but it's probably nearly done now anyways. I'd love to help on the next one though :eek:
Yeah it's just some traps and chests that is going to get added now :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah it's just some traps and chests that is going to get added now :p
Lol I definitely won't volunteer for that, I hate placing chests and I'm not too good at traps!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I Liek chests :3
Don't forget to tip people about this map. We need more replies to the thread :D
And we need to make sure people likes it so that Chad luvs it too :p

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
I must say, it doesn't look difficult to enter the airship. ;)
I think the danger is that if you are ON the boat, and have a bow, if someone tries to come up as well, you can shoot them off the chain :) Instant death.

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks!
Soon we will have a day when we invite people to test the map. That way we will know what needs to get changed and stuff. Maybe you're interested to join?
I've been watching this thread for a while and I heard you would invite people to play, I have donated and have over 30 wins, testing your amazing map would honour me gratefully. Thanks for reading and I'd also love to trial for Team Elite since I have a map of my own I'm working on :)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Any ideas of when it will be open for testing?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Any ideas of when it will be open for testing?
We need to fix a couple of thing before Lost Ridge is finished but I will make a new thread about that even when it is done.

I've been watching this thread for a while and I heard you would invite people to play, I have donated and have over 30 wins, testing your amazing map would honour me gratefully. Thanks for reading and I'd also love to trial for Team Elite since I have a map of my own I'm working on :)
Thanks, and read ^

:p

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
If you wish to apply for Team Elite go on our main page in the forums, and, unless we are full, we will probably fit you into the test :)

_Murtle_

Survivor
Reaction score
If you wish to apply for Team Elite go on our main page in the forums, and, unless we are full, we will probably fit you into the test :)
Amazing thanks! But I won't apply till I've finished my map, just so I don't have too many things to worry about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci