• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite's MCSG Lobby Submission [Trailer Released]

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, if there is a leader or officer online they can tp you to the lobby.​

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Is there a specific time on when I should come on? I want to see it!
Damn... This influence is amazing :D You can go on anytime Sixzo, but if you want to see the lobby there needs to be an Officer or Leader on to teleport you there. I might be able to come on in a bit ;)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Guys don't forget the underground part of the lobby where there is a miniature community map room and a room with useful crafting recepies ;)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Amazing work! Why is so much hate going around? I love this lobby because there is so much to explore and it will take a while to get bored in it. Great work Team Elite- good luck in the contest :)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Im on the server now and seeing it in person, i won't win... :p

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um did an officer tp u to the lobby or are u in our regular team elite server lobby.

Also we migh me fixing some things on the map today so if there is anything we should add say now :)

And also thanks for the feedback we took a big risk trying to do somthing different for the lobby and not go with the well loved style of behing an a big room. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci