• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite's MCSG Lobby Submission [Trailer Released]

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Um did an officer tp u to the lobby or are u in our regular team elite server lobby.

Also we migh me fixing some things on the map today so if there is anything we should add say now :)

And also thanks for the feedback we took a big risk trying to do somthing different for the lobby and not go with the well loved style of behing an a big room. ;)
I was tped by a officer, i did find a few things wrong (very small things(like signs i worng places)) but other than that i still think is big but in person, 10x beter than the pictures. :D

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah ok thanks can i ask which signs where in the wrong places so i can fix please :)

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
This is pretty good. I must say, I'm impressed. :D I wouldn't be surprised if this got accepted in, but NadareKyle's lobby isn't nothing to scoff at, either...Either way, both lobbies are great and I don't mind if either gets accepted in. There are a bunch of creative things in Team Elite's lobby that made it just fun to explore. I'll be looking forward to the new lobby. :)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys don't forget the underground part of the lobby where there is a miniature community map room and a room with useful crafting recepies ;)
Of course you talk about the map room xD well you did make it after all :p

ZenGardena

Experienced
Reaction score
And to people thinking that the parkours are easy, try them when you only have 5 minutes and can't fly :p

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
It's awesome, but in my opinion it doesn't look like a "lobby", just an epic building :D

Schukid129

Spectator
Reaction score
love it it looks really beautiful and looks like there is a lot to do :)

Dragontixan

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember him saying that it needs only a 'limited number of blocks'. I mean jesus, this is f*cking awesome, but...
1: In my opinion, it is not an MCSG lobby, but more of a fantastic building feat.
2: It will cause lag for sure, and I think that trading the look of the lobby for less lag in the game is always worth it.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh it will have to be tested for lag but you have to remember its only generating the island blocks and the ones around it, so there are no blocks under the floating island and no massive land chunks to generate unlike the lobbys we have now so hopfully it should be ok. Also if your not sure on how good a lobby is try downloading it and having a look around you might be pleasently surprised or not lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci