• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Hope you're all doing well, lads, just wanted to say hi to ya'll. :) Hope you're doing fine with new horizons and so on :)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Enlighten
Preferred Name: David
Name: David
Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard/United States
What is your Specialty: Interior/Detailing/Minimal Exterior
Previous Build Teams: TeamElite, Previously Helix
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Preferred Name: David
Name: David
Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard/United States
What is your Specialty: Interior/Detailing/Minimal Exterior
Previous Build Teams: TeamElite, Previously Helix
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
Hello David. Even though your screenshots are good, I'll have to decline you for the following reason: Not using the offical template. Feel free to reapply whenever.

Have a good day.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Email address: Private - Sent through Slack DM to Sanders
Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard - United States
What is your specialty: Interior/Detailing/Minimal Exterior
Previous Build Teams: TeamElite, Previously a Helix Exterior
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I enjoy working on new maps, and being able to give creative input on new and exciting projects!

I, Enlighten, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

I completely forgot to expand the application, I feel stupid now. xD

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Email address: Private - Sent through Slack DM to Sanders
Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard - United States
What is your specialty: Interior/Detailing/Minimal Exterior
Previous Build Teams: TeamElite, Previously a Helix Exterior
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I enjoy working on new maps, and being able to give creative input on new and exciting projects!

I, Enlighten, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

I completely forgot to expand the application, I feel stupid now. xD
Hello,

I’m happy to tell you that you’ve been accepted for trial in Team Helix. Please PM me with your email adress so I can add you to our slack. Also you were whitelisted to our server play.neolyte.net:25611. After you join the server, feel free to claim a plot using /plotme auto. You can build anything you think will impress us on your plot. When you’re done, send a message to any of the admins and we’ll review it as soon as possible. Good luck.

Also we will close applications for the upcoming 2 weeks as we are currently in the process of revamping our system. You can still submit applications however they will not be looked at until the above given time had passed, thanks for understanding.

Joey | Feiyr

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: JoeyLovesSoup
Email address: [email protected]
Timezone/Country: My timezone is cst!:)-Central standard time
What is your specialty: interior! <3
Previous Build Teams: I've always done solo build's!
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: Sadly i haven't any! you can ask other servers![not going to list any due to advertising]
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes i do! :)
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I just want to become more envolved in the community! :) and i feel like i could be a good addition to team helix! :)

I, (Joseph), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Hector | Amel

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: _HECT0R
Timezone/Country: (UTC+01:00)
What is your specialty: Houses/Buildings
Previous Build Teams: Trial Helix.
1) Building : http://imgur.com/a/XwP52
2) Mechanic Buldozer : http://imgur.com/a/eQC8e
3) Control Room : http://imgur.com/a/dXAgu

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:I like building, and I want to try out teambuilding too.

I, (_HECT0R), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Chajack

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MojeS
Timezone/Country: GMT / UK
What is your specialty: Exterior
Previous Build Teams: Team Elite for a few days
http://prnt.sc/6ur4zn
http://prnt.sc/6u1o4e
http://prnt.sc/6ueekq
http://prnt.sc/6ue531
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yup

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:To be with old friends but to get into a good mood with others.

I, MojeS, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

TheLittleNixon

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:TheLittleNIxon
Email address:[email protected]
Timezone/Country: UK
What is your specialty:medieval/old but im good at building anything
Previous Build Teams:EMP wasnt a big team but did the job
Screenshots/Videos of builds?:thelittlenixon.imgur.com
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: i really like building and i want to build bigger and better things but its a bit hard to do by myself.

I, (Name), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun. i agree :)

CoasterGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CoasterGames
Timezone/Country: Central/America
What is your specialty: vehicles (Cars,Planes,Boats,Trains, and Construction) even exterior on buildings
Previous Build Teams:None but have worked for small FFA servers
Screenshots/Videos of builds?: http://imgur.com/a/emtJy
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I haven't been in an official build and would like to give it a shot!

I, (CoasterGaming), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci