• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Inferno [US] [Main]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenDen_RD

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Wanna do a CB?
4v4/or/5v5
Best To 5
Clan: EnzoGenesis

SIlverflame99

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: AChaos
Picture of stats: None, 241/1490 on Feb 13,2015 (This may change since i will play.)
Skills: Dependant on day: Bow Lockdown, Fns
Weaknesses: Accuracy of Fishing Rod due to Bow And Fishing Rod Delay Difference, Trading Hits in a sword fight due to me getting tensed up.
Why should we accept you? One of my good friend called Aaron, IGN wise Arqchn1d told me that i should join and while i can play, i would like participate in some cbs or just in a call in general.
Maps Good At: Main Stream Maps that always gets voted (Ex: SG4,Zone85,Valley,Par72 etc..
Maps Bad At: Not really map wise but flat terrian.

Accepted as trial add me on skype SIlverflame99

SecludedMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:SecludedPlaysMC
Picture of stats:
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.)Good with a rod/Decent with a bow/Good with FNS/Amazing with sword tactics
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.)My weaknesses are mostly teams of more than 2, 2 I can deal with
Why should we accept you? Honestly, I'm a very devoted player and I like to have fun and play the game. I am very good at PVP and long ranged fights, I am cautious, and aware of my surroundings. I think that I could be a very valuable player/member in you're clan. I love to play this game and play with other. I don't rage or cuss, I just like having a good time. I hope you take me into consideration!
Maps Good At:Zone 85
Adrenaline
Par 97
Maps Bad At:Highway
avaricia (forgot how that map way spelled sorry)

I am fairly good play but 1/1000 times I will lag in a fight, Sometimes FNS makes me lag but not too often, I hope you will consider me a member of youre clan,

Thank you!

-SecludedPlaysMC

HeshtegNoFilter

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: HashtagNoFilter
Picture of stats: http://gyazo.com/5863c4cdb08269aed5197b1d15c0c9ec
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Sword, rod, Fns (Sorta)
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) Bow (I quit a while ago for a long period, so I'm not as good as before), Hackers, 4+ teams
Why should we accept you? I am a good player, and looking forward to getting better. I also want to meet some new people and make new friends.
Maps Good At: Survival Games 4, Zone 85, Alaskan Village, Survival Games Highway, Par 72, TSG2, SG1, Holiday Resort, Turbulence, Adrenaline, Fortress Pyke ;) jk
Maps Bad At: Fortress Pyke, BK Maps

PancakeGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: HashtagNoFilter
Picture of stats: http://gyazo.com/5863c4cdb08269aed5197b1d15c0c9ec
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.) Sword, rod, Fns (Sorta)
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.) Bow (I quit a while ago for a long period, so I'm not as good as before), Hackers, 4+ teams
Why should we accept you? I am a good player, and looking forward to getting better. I also want to meet some new people and make new friends.
Maps Good At: Survival Games 4, Zone 85, Alaskan Village, Survival Games Highway, Par 72, TSG2, SG1, Holiday Resort, Turbulence, Adrenaline, Fortress Pyke ;) jk
Maps Bad At: Fortress Pyke, BK Maps
Accepted! We'll trial you. Contact me @leodelaghetto69 on skype

CobraStrikerYT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: CobraStrikerYT
Picture of stats: Can't show cause I do everything on my phone
Skills: FnS, Bow spam, Sword Combos.
Weaknesses: 4v1's, Water fights.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I'm very good at PVP (when I'm on a good computer,) I'm always active, and I would bring great depth to the lineup.
Maps Good At: All of them
Maps Bad At: Return to Moonbase 9

iQute

Spectator
Reaction score
If you could put the loss with our name clan name "Axis" that would be helpful

luisorellana00

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: GhostSlayerYT
Skills: (Rod, Bow, etc.): Bow/melee
Weaknesses: (Teams, sword, etc.): I don't really have a weakness, but I can't really take on a team of 2
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I'm really good at communication and pvp
Maps Good At: Valley Side, Oar 72, SG4,
Maps Bad At: Alaskan Village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci