• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Charlie 'The Beast' Lammers
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): willowcraft4
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 9th January 1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 625+
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 3100+
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): YOL9SW4G1NZ
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Beat echo_555
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I beat echo_555
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): narp
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): yus
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: yarp u hev it

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Charlie 'The Beast' Lammers
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): willowcraft4
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 9th January 1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 625+
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 3100+
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): YOL9SW4G1NZ
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Beat echo_555
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I beat echo_555
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): narp
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): yus
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: yarp u hev it
Accepted :) , Welcome aboard ;)

Zaikurun

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Fredrik / Freddan
Minecraft name (REQUIRED): Zaikurun
Exact date of birth (NO LYING): 29th of December 2000 (I'm not a squeaker and according to me and my old clanmates I'm mature enough for being in a community with older people)
Amount of wins from the leaderboards? (REQUIRED): 224
Amount of games played from the leaderboards? (REQUIRED): 1622 (Please don't judge me of my W/L ratio)
Why you want to join Nitride? (REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride because it seems like a good clan with a good future and after coming back from a break it would be fun to get some new friends and also a good comeback.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I haven't done anything THAT exceptional but beating a guy with full iron and diamond sword when I had leather leggings and a stone axe. He had pretty good stats and it didn't look like he experienced any lag but I don't really know. I've probably also beaten a team of a high number of people (4-6) sometime but that was just new players.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think you should accept me because I'm a decent player with good teamwork that are able to contribute alot to the clan in all possible ways.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes, I got banned for using Rei's Minimap a long time ago when I was new and didn't know it wasn't allowed. I reported a guy with video evidence and I had the minimap in the video so the mods understood that I didn't know it wasn't allowed so they just gave me a 1 day ban.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes I do and I prefer it before Skype because my mic is taking up alot of sound around me, like my keyboard.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: My skype name is freddanq and yes, I do have a mic.

EDIT: I just saw that the "Why we should accept you" part got deleted some how so I rewrote it.

Last edited:

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Fredrik / Freddan
Minecraft name (REQUIRED): Zaikurun
Exact date of birth (NO LYING): 29th of December 2000 (I'm not a squeaker and according to me and my old clanmates I'm mature enough for being in a community with older people)
Amount of wins from the leaderboards? (REQUIRED): 224
Amount of games played from the leaderboards? (REQUIRED): 1622 (Please don't judge me of my W/L ratio)
Why you want to join Nitride? (REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride because it seems like a good clan with a good future and after coming back from a break it would be fun to get some new friends and also a good comeback.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I haven't done anything THAT exceptional but beating a guy with full iron and diamond sword when I had leather leggings and a stone axe. He had pretty good stats and it didn't look like he experienced any lag but I don't really know. I've probably also beaten a team of a high number of people (4-6) sometime but that was just new players.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think you should accept me because I'm a decent player with good teamwork that are able to contribute alot to the clan in all possible ways.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes, I got banned for using Rei's Minimap a long time ago when I was new and didn't know it wasn't allowed. I reported a guy with video evidence and I had the minimap in the video so the mods understood that I didn't know it wasn't allowed so they just gave me a 1 day ban.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes I do and I prefer it before Skype because my mic is taking up alot of sound around me, like my keyboard.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: My skype name is freddanq and yes, I do have a mic.

EDIT: I just saw that the "Why we should accept you" part got deleted some how so I rewrote it.
Denied, not enough wins.

xCiicoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED):Nicolai
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED):_Zeroh4ack_
Exact date of birth (No lieing):05.04 2000
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 361
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):1443
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Cuse this is a very hard clan and i want to be much better :)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):killed 4 team omg thats not really big but i has done much
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because im really good i have lag spikes some times but not often. I have not 400 wins but i will get it before 1 week :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):no i newer got banned
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED):yes
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Nicolaigutten123 and yes

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED):Nicolai
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED):_Zeroh4ack_
Exact date of birth (No lieing):05.04 2000
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 361
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):1443
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Cuse this is a very hard clan and i want to be much better :)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED):killed 4 team omg thats not really big but i has done much
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because im really good i have lag spikes some times but not often. I have not 400 wins but i will get it before 1 week :)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):no i newer got banned
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED):yes
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:Nicolaigutten123 and yes
Accepted, Welcome aboard :)

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Johnny
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): JVBGunner
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 2/10/201
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1052
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 3377
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Becuase I have some friends in here wink wink wink *thingy182* and I think it would be a great clan to be a part of.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Reach 1k wins and a good w/l ratio
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I recall myself as I good player and that could result in winning more clan battles when I am teamed with some of the people that I play with alot. (I'm great at teamwork with thingy182)
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Unfairly banned a coulple of times for BSM.
Do you have Teamspeak?(REQUIRED): Yes I do and I have been talking to people on your teamspeak quite a bit.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: john.gunner01 and yes I have a headset with a decent mic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci