• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmiCuBot

Tribute
Reaction score
eshancowee, i knew u guys were eu, but it still did not stop me to join. I also got my brother and some friends who play in europe,, so I play there already!!

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Isaac G-C
MineCraft Name: IsaacDumbledore
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 13/2/98
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 394 (I bounty against players I dislike)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 53
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I always get clan killed. Matty joined and he's one of my teammates. I did apply to join Critical but PureWelshBoy said it's a pile of crap, I don't want to be forever alone :-[
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Nothing so far, donating in a week and will be constantly doing so thereon.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I hate the slimes and you need me!:eek:
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): I have been banned from MCSG before for swearing at somebody.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: thelambandthegoat. I have a mic.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): IsaacIsBlack.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Eshan
Are You mad bro?
Nitride is falling apart (A)
And joining Critical!!

Eshan Don't mess with us!!
You are losing your clan because this (A),

Cya,
Ahoelia
Gee, how mature, I sure would love to join your clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci