• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Since a lot of teams have been forming and there's not much purpose to them, I thought it'd be a fun and neat idea to have team tournaments. Basically every tournament will have 8 teams of 8 people(the rest will be moderators monitoring the match) fighting against each other. Two teams will fight at a time and the winner of that match will go against the winner of another match until one team is left. Prizes will be bragging rights and maybe(up to admins and chad) iron donor for the people that participated in the team. To get a spot in the tournament the team leader would have to register the team by pm'ing the host a list of the people participating and agreeing to obey all tournament rules(which will be written if this gets approved). The first 8 to register their team gets spot in the tournament.

If enough people like this idea i'll try to get a higher up to look at it and hopefully approve it.

Addition: I also think this would be a good community builder as it would influence people to become friends and make clans and teams :p

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Sound's like a good idea for team's that would like to have some real competition!

PresidentAbe

Survivor
Reaction score
What would be cool is like top 12 in au vs top 12 in us and top 12 in eu or something

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
doesn't sound like a good idea... SOUNDS LIEK A GREAT IDEA!!!!111one!!!!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This is amazing and must be done.

Am I right or ami right?

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
holly f#cking sh#t, rainbows of unicorns and magic this is F#CKING AMAZING!!!! ive got to join a team right away!! (one with tito)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
So, how exactly would this be structured, may I ask? Would it be 2 games with 4 teams each (8 players per team making up 24 tributes), or would we modify the arena for 16 players and have 1 v. 1 clan battles, arrayed in a tournament ladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci