• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Trampled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiq

Platinum
Reaction score
It was 2-2, we were in the fourth round and we won and said gg and they banned from their ts because we said gg. So I asked my members to go on their ts and ask which number so we could do our finale game they told my members that they will take a lost and yet they post on their thread that they won. Proof: http://gyazo.com/61c6193eaf806004b1c74a0c7649e277
That isn't proof. The only proof that actually works is proof that is on the mcgamer teamspeak xD

Eqcellerate

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Eqcellerate
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Blake
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): blakebirger
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): 10/31.
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: I guess bow and malay
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know most routes
▶ Why Should We Accept You?:Because I have friends in this clan and why not starting up new friendships and old ones. K thanks <3

Volanty

Spectator
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Volanty
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Jun
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): jun.0504
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): 4/14 (Idk how to check Legacy stats ;-;)
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths - Sword, FnS, and Rod Weaknesses - 3+ Teams, Bow
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: SG4, TSG2, Turbulence, Par 72, Demon's Breeze, Breeze Island 1 and 2, Solar Frost, Green Grass, and plenty of other maps.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: You guys should accept me because Kronxs bb recommended me and I think that I am a good player... ping :p

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Volanty
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Jun
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): jun.0504
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): 4/14 (Idk how to check Legacy stats ;-;)
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths - Sword, FnS, and Rod Weaknesses - 3+ Teams, Bow
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: SG4, TSG2, Turbulence, Par 72, Demon's Breeze, Breeze Island 1 and 2, Solar Frost, Green Grass, and plenty of other maps.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: You guys should accept me because Kronxs bb recommended me and I think that I am a good player... ping :p
Accepted as Member!

RainingFlames

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: RainingFlames/NoSweat
IRL Name: Bryan
Wins/Games Played:127/639
Pvp Strengths:Sword, rod and FnS
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow
Chest Route Knowledge: Every CB map
Why should we accept u? Cause ik half of the clan members and because I want to be in a clan with good pvpeers and people that are cool and funny

DefaultUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Good battle, Trampled. Please post the 5-4 loss to Default. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci