• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Trampled

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKingHappyxX

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Xoyus/Graphit
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Sean
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): seanster1010
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): Search it up.
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Bow, Melee, FnS. Weakness: Tryhards, other bow gods.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know a lot of routes, Turb, Zone, Holiday, Valley. etc.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: Cause I know emerson and im a bow god :p

Leached

Spectator
Reaction score
[APPLICATION]
▶ IGN: Leached
▶ IRL Name (Optional): I go by Tristan.
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): I will PM
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): I currently do not have any stats, as I am a new member of the MCSG community, but I would like to eventually gain 1,000 wins.
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: My best method of combat is a 1v1 with only swords. However, I am good with, and getting better with my bow and rod path predictions (I am better with the bow), and have been working extremely hard on getting my 180 fns down. My weaknesses would include chest routes and using the rod.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know of a few tier 2 chests, and how to get to them. I have my friend Bryan (RainingFlames) teach me his chest routes later this week.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I am an above average pvper who will bring great fun and positive recognition to the clan. I am hard working, as well a dedicated player who only strives to get better as both a solo and team player.

Met requirements:
I meet the age requirement of being at least age 12. I am age 15.
I have a Skype and TS, however, my TS account was compromised and is currently in the recovery process.
I am considered to be more mature than the average 15 year old, and I am online at least an hour a day with the exception of holidays and special occasions.
I do not have a 1/4 ratio, as I am a new member to the McGamer community.

If I am not accepted for my pvp knowledge and skills, I would still like to help out in other ways. I can help with clan management, setting up clan battles a tournaments, and just make everything much easier and organized.

Rundownwarrior48

Spectator
Reaction score
▶ IRL Name (Optional):
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here):endercookie48
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): 120 out of 230
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: strengths I can rod combo really well and strafe most of the time I can use the sword really well, weaknesses pretty bad with the bow and some dayss I cant really aim with my sword.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I got a lot of chest routes on MCSG
▶ Why Should We Accept You? I wanted to be in a clan and I think I can really change the cb in a good way and just mkae the clan stronger even it doesnt need to be it really good now

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
[APPLICATION]
▶ IGN: Leached
▶ IRL Name (Optional): I go by Tristan.
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): I will PM
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): I currently do not have any stats, as I am a new member of the MCSG community, but I would like to eventually gain 1,000 wins.
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: My best method of combat is a 1v1 with only swords. However, I am good with, and getting better with my bow and rod path predictions (I am better with the bow), and have been working extremely hard on getting my 180 fns down. My weaknesses would include chest routes and using the rod.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know of a few tier 2 chests, and how to get to them. I have my friend Bryan (RainingFlames) teach me his chest routes later this week.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I am an above average pvper who will bring great fun and positive recognition to the clan. I am hard working, as well a dedicated player who only strives to get better as both a solo and team player.

Met requirements:
I meet the age requirement of being at least age 12. I am age 15.
I have a Skype and TS, however, my TS account was compromised and is currently in the recovery process.
I am considered to be more mature than the average 15 year old, and I am online at least an hour a day with the exception of holidays and special occasions.
I do not have a 1/4 ratio, as I am a new member to the McGamer community.

If I am not accepted for my pvp knowledge and skills, I would still like to help out in other ways. I can help with clan management, setting up clan battles a tournaments, and just make everything much easier and organized.
Denied why? We don't need new players in our clan, you could apply again in 2 weeks. Just play mcsg games!

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IRL Name (Optional):
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here):endercookie48
▶ Wins/Games Played (Current and Legacy): 120 out of 230
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: strengths I can rod combo really well and strafe most of the time I can use the sword really well, weaknesses pretty bad with the bow and some dayss I cant really aim with my sword.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I got a lot of chest routes on MCSG
▶ Why Should We Accept You? I wanted to be in a clan and I think I can really change the cb in a good way and just mkae the clan stronger even it doesnt need to be it really good now
Denied!

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: RainingFlames/NoSweat
IRL Name: Bryan
Wins/Games Played:127/639
Pvp Strengths:Sword, rod and FnS
Pvp Weaknesses: Bow
Chest Route Knowledge: Every CB map
Why should we accept u? Cause ik half of the clan members and because I want to be in a clan with good pvpeers and people that are cool and funny
Accepted as Member!

Sebbbb

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: The_Seb_
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Sebastian
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): theseb847
▶ Wins/Games Played: 22/281 Legacy: 345/3937
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS, Fishing Rod | Weaknesses:Block Hitting
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know numerous chest routes on each of the clan battle maps. I have very good knowledge of all maps in general but the clan battle maps I know by heart.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I am a long time MCSG player and have many experience. I have been in clans before that have been disbanded so I have experience in clan battles and how to work well with other people. I am friendly, follow the rules, and like to make new friends while keeping the competitive spirit.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi :p Do i know u from somewhere? just askin :/

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: The_Seb_
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Sebastian
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here): theseb847
▶ Wins/Games Played: 22/281 Legacy: 345/3937
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS, Fishing Rod | Weaknesses:Block Hitting
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know numerous chest routes on each of the clan battle maps. I have very good knowledge of all maps in general but the clan battle maps I know by heart.
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I am a long time MCSG player and have many experience. I have been in clans before that have been disbanded so I have experience in clan battles and how to work well with other people. I am friendly, follow the rules, and like to make new friends while keeping the competitive spirit.
Accepted as trial!

Falling

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to #Trampled.

[CLAN INFO]
Date Founded:
6/16/15
Clan Owner: ItsBrayBray
TS: ts35.gameservers.com:9248
Application Status: OPEN

––––––––––––

[REQUIREMENTS]
★ 1/4+ Ratio (Exceptions)
★ 12+ Age (Exceptions)
★ Skype + TS
★ Mature and Active

[APPLICATION]
▶ IGN:
▶ IRL Name (Optional):
▶ Skype (PM me if you don't want to put it here):
▶ Wins/Games Played:
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:
▶ Chest Route Knowledge:
▶ Why Should We Accept You?:

––––––––––––

[ROSTER]
Power List:

Pope - All powers, pretty much god
Duke - Controls the clan when Pope isn't around
Nobles - Organizing CB's, promoting/demoting and trialling w/ permission
Knights - Trusted members of the clan, trialling members w/ supervision
Farmers - Members of the clan, follow the rules and earn promotion
Peasants - Do well in your trial and earn a rank

Pope: 1/1
ItsBrayBray // ItsBray

Duke: 2/2
LavaMonkey // ItsLava // iWub

ItssGriffin

Nobles: 3/4
10neb // NooksAndCrannies

Insaze // IlikeRaiding

Kronxs

- OPEN -

Knights: 4/5

xGalactic // xChaco

Bountied // Cerncoll

Gizzie_ // BiboyOG

Cookies07

- OPEN -

Farmers: 10/15
Tactile

Cookies07

ThatOneProdigy

Cinemaxed

Volanty

ItsEndyy

Eqcellerate // oVortex

ItsCrossed

RainingFlames // NoSweat

Flintster

- OPEN -
- OPEN -
- OPEN -
- OPEN -

- OPEN -

Trial Peasants: 0/5
The_Seb_
- OPEN -
- OPEN -
- OPEN -
- OPEN -

––––––––––––

[CLAN BATTLES]
Record:
9- 2
4v4 - Trampled vs Shock - First to 3 - [3-0] W
3v3 - Trampled vs Immortal - First to 3 [3-2] W
6v6 - Trampled vs Sinister - First to 5 [5-0] W (FF)

6v6 -Trampled vs Crew - First to 5 - [0-5] L (DQ)
3v3 - Trampled vs Requiem - First to 5 [5-0] W
3v3 - Trampled vs Acosiation - First to 5 [5-1] W

4v4 - Trampled vs Bruh - First to 5 [5-0] W (FF)
5v5 - Trampled vs Contact - First to 5 [5-2] W
4v4 - Trampled vs Distract - First to 5 [5-3] W
4v4 - Trampled vs Default - First to 5 [4-5] L

5v5- Trampled vs Infinitive - First to 4 [4-0] W (DQ)

Didn't you loose, to Terra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci