• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vareide VS Teweran

In your opinion, who is better?

• Team Vareide

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • Teweran

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, so you think SG1-4 looked better than SG5 and SG6? SG5 looked decent, a bit dull, while SG6 looked great.
I've yet to play SG6, but I've heard some people don't like it. From the videos I watched it looked a bit done before (not very original). Also more importantly (imo) than how good a map looks is how good the PvP is.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I'll always love Vareide for SG 1, 2, And 3.
But Tewerans maps are really nice to look at, and if I wasn't tasked with brutally murdering 23 tributes, I'd take a nice walk around TSG3. Sniff the flowers maybe.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
I like both of the teams but I love Teweran for The survival games 2 map they map that they made :D It is just wonderful. I hope that both of the teams keep on working to produce great maps that can make the HG experience more enjoyable for players

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I honestly like both of them. The maps they have created so far had amazing quality and some good gameplay. Even though, SG4 and Teweran SG2 are overplayed I like them. So I cannot really decide between the two. As long as they bring new amazing maps with awesome game play I like them

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
this is really hard. But I'd have to say Teweran. Omg now I feel bad because Sg2, Sg3, and Sg5 are all made by Vareide. But all in all, the three teweran maps bring a better feel to someone to enjoy scenic shots and portraits.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like both, Vareide because they created the original survival games, and because I think SG1, 2 and 3 is really good, but they have got really bad after that. Survival Games 4 was FAR too PvP based in my opinion.
Every of Teweran's maps have been good so far, so they have to be the best of the two.
What I think is so special with Teweran is that they both have really good (but not the best ever) structures, but still have amazing terraforming unlike most map makers, which focus on one of the them. And then I don't point only at SG maps, but at the whole Minecraft building community.
But Teweran is still not the best of all.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really does it matter? they both pwn the community map makers.

Badly.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can i request as both a team elite leader and a admin stop bringing the team up in things that do not conner us

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci