• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vision Build Team

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Maddie
In game name: madzton
Skype username (you can PM me):live:madison.mckenzie.99
What style of Building do you like: Medevil and general building
Pictures/videos of your Builds: Can I send you one on skype?
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Well I have always wanted to be apart of a build team :D I really want to be able to work together with people to great some awesome maps! And even better if I make friends in the process c:
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): Mainly I would like to become better at building, learn from other people and their styles and techniques. Being able to make a map is a huge achievement which would help a lot with future building aswell as the experience.

Thanks c:

Madz
Hey Maddie, Im pleased to inform that you have been put on Trial. Good luck!

Pizzaorpie

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Nathan
In game name: pizzaorpie
Skype username (you can PM me): pizzaorpie (Might say That Guy)
What style of Redstone contraptions do you like: Medium Restone (Not a master)
What style of Terraforming do you like: Mountains and Forest
What style of Building do you like: Very Detailed (Good at making space, bad at filling it)
Pictures/videos of your Buildings, Redstone contraptions and Terraformings:
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): I just want to have fun building with people and metting some new people, I've always wanted to join a build team but never thought I had the time. I think I was wrong so I wanted to join one and this one looks like it wants just what I want, To have fun!
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): My goal is to get better at less detailed building and better at redstone, redstone has always been something I've been able to understand but I never put the time into mastering it. With building I've been good a detail for a long time and would like to be better at less so I can't build towns that don't look like they are from the rich part of town.

Attachments

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Nathan
In game name: pizzaorpie
Skype username (you can PM me): pizzaorpie (Might say That Guy)
What style of Redstone contraptions do you like: Medium Restone (Not a master)
What style of Terraforming do you like: Mountains and Forest
What style of Building do you like: Very Detailed (Good at making space, bad at filling it)
Pictures/videos of your Buildings, Redstone contraptions and Terraformings:
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): I just want to have fun building with people and metting some new people, I've always wanted to join a build team but never thought I had the time. I think I was wrong so I wanted to join one and this one looks like it wants just what I want, To have fun!
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): My goal is to get better at less detailed building and better at redstone, redstone has always been something I've been able to understand but I never put the time into mastering it. With building I've been good a detail for a long time and would like to be better at less so I can't build towns that don't look like they are from the rich part of town.
Hey Nathan, Im pleased to inform that you are being put on Trial. Good luck and have fun!

Peteplaysmc

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Peter
In game name:petePlaysMC
Skype username (you can PM me):peteynazz
What style of Redstone contraptions do you like: piston doors, traps, and things like that
What style of Terraforming do you like: hills, mountains, and kinda rocky
What style of Building do you like: detailed, mid-evil, modern, cottage style
Pictures/videos of your Buildings, Redstone contraptions and Terraformings: cant upload any ill send you them on skype
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this):i want to build and work with other people, i have tried other build teams but they did not like my build style, Also i want to learn new ways to build and just make friends
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): To learn how to build better with new build styles, make new friends , build a sg map with people and get it on a big server, and all around help everyone help

sorry for typeos im a horrible typer

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Peter
In game name:petePlaysMC
Skype username (you can PM me):peteynazz
What style of Redstone contraptions do you like: piston doors, traps, and things like that
What style of Terraforming do you like: hills, mountains, and kinda rocky
What style of Building do you like: detailed, mid-evil, modern, cottage style
Pictures/videos of your Buildings, Redstone contraptions and Terraformings: cant upload any ill send you them on skype
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this):i want to build and work with other people, i have tried other build teams but they did not like my build style, Also i want to learn new ways to build and just make friends
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): To learn how to build better with new build styles, make new friends , build a sg map with people and get it on a big server, and all around help everyone help

sorry for typeos im a horrible typer
Im pleased to inform you that you have been put on Trial. Good luck and have fun!

Trollguy

Spectator
Reaction score
BUILDER!

Name: Ash ... Some people call me phillip
In game name: trollguy246/JustGetRekt
Skype username (you can PM me): trollguymc
What style of Building do you like: Old/Castles
Pictures/videos of your Builds:Soz. Don't Record
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): 1 havn't bin in 1 2. I have a friend (Logan) and he says its a good place were you can just build see if the leader likes it and yea 3. MeBlubs is Awesome :D
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): A Castle :'D

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
BUILDER!

Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): 1 havn't bin in 1 2. I have a friend (Logan) and he says its a good place were you can just build see if the leader likes it and yea 3. MeBlubs is Awesome :D
one thing i need to say to this is that you dont need to record to screenshot a build :/

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
BUILDER!

10/10 recommended bby <3

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Cain-an
In game name: UnderscoreCain-an
Skype username (you can PM me): You have it :)
What style of Building do you like: I like building either mordern houses or wood/stone brick houses.
Pictures/videos of your Builds: We have some projects together :)
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because I saw your name, I thought you joined a clan. But no. You made a build team, I hope that you will succeed in this one so I wanted to join and help what you want to succeed in the future.
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): I want to get VIP, obviously. And become a better redstoner and terraformer because I am not that good at it.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Cain-an
In game name: UnderscoreCain-an
Skype username (you can PM me): You have it :)
What style of Building do you like: I like building either mordern houses or wood/stone brick houses.
Pictures/videos of your Builds: We have some projects together :)
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because I saw your name, I thought you joined a clan. But no. You made a build team, I hope that you will succeed in this one so I wanted to join and help what you want to succeed in the future.
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): I want to get VIP, obviously. And become a better redstoner and terraformer because I am not that good at it.
Hey Can-an (lol), Im please to inform you that you have been put on Trial. Good luck and have fun

trainer8

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Domo
In game name: train
Skype username (you can PM me): You have got it.
What style of Building do you like: Anything.
Pictures/videos of your Builds: nah
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because It's the Vision, and Logan said I have to post an application.
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): Buildin some houses m8

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Domo
In game name: train
Skype username (you can PM me): You have got it.
What style of Building do you like: Anything.
Pictures/videos of your Builds: nah
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because It's the Vision, and Logan said I have to post an application.
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): Buildin some houses m8
Declined for obvious reasons

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci