• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Walrus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogTen

Tribute
Reaction score
Boooo, go away, gordon freeman. I only killed you while I was soloing.
and you called me a liar.

Not saying you haven't killed me before (Because I can admit you have), but saying I haven't killed you before (and your friend who was 2v1'ing me with you).

Justin, so you're flat out lying about me killing you, arena, and flabbies (who I just realized isn't actually in the group, but still a 3v1)? And you say he has an ego.
I guess we will have to take screenshots the next time it happens.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Justin, so you're flat out lying about me killing you, arena, and flabbies (who I just realized isn't actually in the group, but still a 3v1)? And you say he has an ego.
You didn't even touch me. You're lucky you were in the skype call during most of these games teaming with chris, or else I would have killed you just as quick as before.

Loving all these tryhard trolls hopping all over me ;)

bigp98

Spectator
Reaction score
how do you get your stats to appear on the bottom of your post?

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont have some of the people on the list on skype. and btw i finally got a new headset so i could talk again. :)

Liadsnake

Tribute
Reaction score
and you called me a liar.

Not saying you haven't killed me before (Because I can admit you have), but saying I haven't killed you before (and your friend who was 2v1'ing me with you).

I guess we will have to take screenshots the next time it happens.
Hey ya i remember you. me and justin teamed with you and you backstabbed us. you little prick!

LostGhost117

Spectator
Reaction score
Why fight over a clan, If you think you can beat the whole team or anyone on the team, then go and get organized in a server and fight each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci