• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Wanted for SG Map

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm in need of a team for a smaller Survival Games map! I was hoping for a 24 person map and I have no ideas. I was hoping for a group of around ten builders, maybe less if this doesn't become as popular as I hope it will. Below is a little card that I want you to fill out and post some pictures. Thank you.
Also, if someone could help me set up a server for this or possibly host a server for me as I won't have that much space on my laptop when it comes back, that would be great. Thank you.

Fill this out:
*Required
*IGN:
*Skype name:
*Pictures of builds:
*Time Zone/Country:
Past Experience:
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps:

There will be a meeting in Skype when I have at least ten or slightly below that amount and we will talk about ideas for the map, who is better at what and traps we can implement into the map for unsuspecting Tributes and maybe a couple Easter eggs within the map! When I have all the team, I will send out a group message over Skype telling you when the first meeting will be and you can message me back with if you can or cannot join the meeting. We will trying to get a time to which everyone can join.

~Gibbo

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
*IGN: Matt0808
*Skype name: matt.uc1
*Pictures of builds: I am guessing you have seen mine.
*Time Zone/Country: GMT + 10:00
Past Experience: I am staff on another server and have helped build maps if that's what you mean.
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: Mild/Bad

gamecraze24

Tribute
Reaction score
*IGN:Gamecraze24
*Skype name:Gamecraze24
*Pictures of builds:
2012-07-18_05.06.34.png
2012-07-18_05.06.06.png
2012-07-18_05.05.56.png
2012-07-18_05.05.45.png
2012-07-18_05.06.19.png

*Time Zone/Country:Eastern US
Past Experience:I was going to make a HG map on my own... but i'd rather make one with others. i have experience in building using worldedit
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps:Good

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*IGN:Gamecraze24
*Skype name:Gamecraze24
I have added you on Skype. If you could please accept the request as soon as you are able to and I will add you to the group I have created for the building team. Thank you.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
*IGN: the_french_guy :)
*Skype name: i would preffer we use teamspeak (the_french_guy1)
*Pictures of builds: none available
*Time Zone/Country: france/ england GMT?+1
Past Experience: build a few maps and one in sg but havnt go accepted.
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: im a good at redstone traps thats why i would like to join just for making redstone traps.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*IGN: the_french_guy :)
*Skype name: i would preffer we use teamspeak (the_french_guy1)
*Pictures of builds: none available
*Time Zone/Country: france/ england GMT?+1
Past Experience: build a few maps and one in sg but havnt go accepted.
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: im a good at redstone traps thats why i would like to join just for making redstone traps.
It would have to be Skype unfortunately and I would like up have a look at something you have built, even if it was small.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
It would have to be Skype unfortunately and I would like up have a look at something you have built, even if it was small.
the things i have build is on a server that have been shut down (idk if it can go back up il see)
if its possible i will post it tomorow cause im busy today

SHOOSMITHS

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SHOOSMITHS
Skype name: jjcorky
Pictures of builds:
or http://imgur.com/GhHty
To see what it really looks like search Cloaca Maxima on Google.
Time Zone/Country: GMT
Past Experience: Done 2 school projects which involved building half of ancient Rome and the Roman baths
Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: Not very good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci