• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Wanted for SG Map

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*IGN: taskinoz
*Skype name: taskinoz2
*Pictures of builds: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-jungle-games.7735/
*Time Zone/Country: Australia, Eastern Standard time
Past Experience: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-jungle-games.7735/
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: good with redstone and building traps
The pictures kinda don't show me much of a build as more of the jungle biome that you built the map in but I like the corn very much so I'll give you chance :D I've added you on Skype and if you accept then I will add you to the Builders conversation I have set up.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
*Required
*IGN: Doomd12
*Skype name: Doomd12
*Pictures of builds:

*Time Zone/Country: GMT +7, Indonesia
Past Experience: I have been a mod in a server once, I have helped the server in many building
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: Moderate/Good I'm familiar and know many contraption for redstone traps but I'm not really that kind of an expert.

BUILDER

Spectator
Reaction score
*IGN:shaemussvids
*Skype name:minecraft.man5
*Pictures of builds:http://imgur.com/a/iXmBA
*Time Zone/Country:canada
Past Experience:i work best when others are around
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps:Good as dirt

tomthegreatminer

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: tomthegreatminer
Skype Name: tandersluis
Pictures of Builds: http://imgur.com/a/dAx3q
Time Zone/ Country: GMT
Past Experience: Done 2 school projects which involved building half of ancient Rome and the Roman baths (w/ SHOOSMITHS)
Good/ Bad with Redstone Traps: Familiar at doing some traps and TNT cannonw but no master at redstone

taskinoz

Tribute
Reaction score
The pictures kinda don't show me much of a build as more of the jungle biome that you built the map in but I like the corn very much so I'll give you chance :D I've added you on Skype and if you accept then I will add you to the Builders conversation I have set up.
Actually the jungle biome is actually my build, i created it using the voxel sniper plugin

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I've got nothing to do for the next 3 weeks in summer, and I've been looking to join a team to help make a survival games map.
*IGN: static_nightmare
*Skype name: static_nightmare (i have another skype, but thats more personal)
*Pictures of builds: See my signature for the desert survival games. Also used to spend a lot of time building epic things on creative servers, but not in a long time and I have no pictures
*Time Zone/Country: South Korea (don't worry, I am a Kiwi living there at the moment)
Past Experience: Desert Survival Games. After building one, I have realized what I could have done better in that map, so i could put these improvements into your map :)
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: Alright. Friends that have helped me build things in the past say I'm good with ideas, and that I generally make them happen when I want to. I'm not one for complex redstone, but thats not always necessary for a good trap or device.

Lemons_Limes

Spectator
Reaction score
*IGN: Lemons_Limes
*Skype name: Keelan.Rockley
*Pictures of builds:

The Chapel that you see is one that is being used in 2 different SG servers that are currently being ran. I have also made other buildings that are like this but i cannot retrieve them. I will also give you a unique design on each.
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg514/lemons_limes1/MinecraftBuildings3.jpg
*Time Zone/Country: England
Past Experience: I have been a moderator for a short period of time before being interupted by school. I have also built for other SG servers and want to continue work.
*Good/Bad with Redstone Traps: This is my strongest area of minecraft and would love to work in this. But also build.

If you read this today and would like me to work, add me on skype ASAP.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, me and about 5-6 other guys are building a survival games map! Its going rather well if I have to be honest:D If you're interested in joining, pm me, and i'll give you the ip!;D

Thanks for your time,

-Llama:)

hotgot1

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, me and about 5-6 other guys are building a survival games map! Its going rather well if I have to be honest:D If you're interested in joining, pm me, and i'll give you the ip!;D

Thanks for your time,

-Llama:)
Hi I am Good with redstone and Deatail so can i join PLZ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci