• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamBlitz {MCSG Build Team!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamBlitz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCSG! I present to you TeamBlitz!
We are hoping to be an elite build team, and become one of the best out there!

Want to apply? Just fill in this application!

-Template-
IGN -
Age -
Skype -
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) -
Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz -

-Roster-
Owner - Oulaps
Co Owner - imelsr
Admin -
Mod -
Head Builder -
Builders - elch0110
Trial Builders -

Last edited:

silentgunman

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN - silentgunman
Age - 13 (in 26 days)
Skype - silentgunman
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) - i made a mistake and deleted all of my worlds and i didn't put links up for them so i couldn't show you screenshots or anything like that :(
Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - because i want to enjoy helping out people in making maps :)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good luck with this build team

Jtkis

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: TimBow555
Link of builds: Sorry I don't have any maps yet, I only play multiplayer, but if you need me to then I can.
Why do you want to be in team blitz: I would love to help you guys build some cool maps, I think it would be great to meet you guys in a sense of bonding, and I want to give back to the mcsg community.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
There is already a Clan called Blitz, might have to ask them for permission.

TeamBlitz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - silentgunman
Age - 13 (in 26 days)
Skype - silentgunman
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) - i made a mistake and deleted all of my worlds and i didn't put links up for them so i couldn't show you screenshots or anything like that :(
Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - because i want to enjoy helping out people in making maps :)
DECLINED - Sorry, you Need to put picture in your application to get a chance of being accepted, sorry :(

Link of builds: Sorry I don't have any maps yet, I only play multiplayer, but if you need me to then I can.
Why do you want to be in team blitz: I would love to help you guys build some cool maps, I think it would be great to meet you guys in a sense of bonding, and I want to give back to the mcsg community.
PENDING - You will need to put in screenshots

Jtkis

Tribute
Reaction score
Link of builds:
Why do you want to be in team blitz: I would love to help you guys build some cool maps, I think it would be great to meet you guys in a sense of bonding, and I want to give back to the mcsg community

Attachments

TeamBlitz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - elch0110
Age - 12
Skype - handbollsmoose
Link of builds (Try add as much detail as possible for a better chance of getting in) http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/valencia-wip-a-teamnova-creation.54545/

Why do you want to be in TeamBlitz - Becuse i am a really good redstoner and builder and should be helpful for the team.

-Elch
ACCEPTED - Rank Member!

Link of builds:
Why do you want to be in team blitz: I would love to help you guys build some cool maps, I think it would be great to meet you guys in a sense of bonding, and I want to give back to the mcsg community
DECLINED - Sorry, but your builds do not meet the standards of our build team, try maybe spending abit more time on the builds, and apply next week, thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci